What if scenarios: Vancouver Grizzlies

Jacobseye

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jacobseye said:

The ownership ends up actually listening to their fans and adopt the Bears nickname. I cant incorporate the Rockies in there because these are all connected in the same universe and I did the Scouts already which were the Rockies predecessor.

Denver Bears.png

The Bears look good, though the back numbers are comically oversized. I'd also change the navy to brown to reflect actual bear colors. 

On 9/13/2016 at 5:27 PM, Jacobseye said:

When the St.Louis Football Cardinals were looking for places to relocate, Baltimore could have also been a possibility. Had they moved to Baltimore, The LA raiders would have likely moved to Arizona in place of them.

In 1988 the uniforms looked similar like in real life though the Maryland Flag takes place of the Arizona Flag

Baltimore 1988-2004.png

In 2005 the Flag is expanded to fit the entire shoulder and the TV numbers are placed on the flag

Baltimore 2005-Present.png

Looks pretty accurate, though the asymmetry is throwing me off a bit.

What if this were in the same universe where the St. Louis (Baseball) Cardinals moved in 1952 (and the St. Louis Browns stayed)?

Anyways, I'd like to see what the Baltimore Browns (that's NFL) would've ended looked like had they been allowed to keep the name, and what the new Cleveland team (known in our timeline as Cleveland Browns v2.0) would be named.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

1 hour ago, Jacobseye said:

The Barons never fold and continue to exist. the uniforms are the same until 2000. I based them off the Blue Jackets present sets.

Cleveland Barons.png

In 1991, the San Jose Sharks expansion is postponed until 2000 when they replace the Blue-Jackets because the Barons replace them in Ohio 

If the Vancouver Grizzlies were able to play good basketball and Canada's dollar was strong, the Grizzlies May have stayed. until 2004, they use their alternate jerseys around their last year in Vancouver. In 2004. they modernize with a recolored version of their current uniforms.

Vancouver.png

I started a new series with special nfl uniforms where I get inspiration from the cities teams play in

What if the US based teams stayed in the CFL (& especially if the Barracudas & MadDogs got rid of the logo on the front of their jerseys)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• 5 months later...

Archived