Top 10 Hockey Goalie Masks

worcat

Your photo of (I believe) Cujo in the Edmonton Oilers mask, I believe also belonged to Ron Tugnutt (see my post of him wearing the penguins mask). I guess they had a back up mask left over from 92-93?

I love his design that he used with every team he played for.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Love Hayward's Sharks mask. One of the first "all over animal, face in mouth" design. Cujo's Toronto was beautiful with the metallic highlights. Other ones that grabbed my attention over the years were Nabokov's Shark mask, Kolzig's Mechagodzilla attack, and Ramo's exposed brain. 

But it I must say I'm most partial to these ones. ?

image.jpeg

56 minutes ago, twi said:

Love Hayward's Sharks mask. One of the first "all over animal, face in mouth" design. Cujo's Toronto was beautiful with the metallic highlights. Other ones that grabbed my attention over the years were Nabokov's Shark mask, Kolzig's Mechagodzilla attack, and Ramo's exposed brain. 

But it I must say I'm most partial to these ones. ?

image.jpeg

These do not qualify. there are only 9 :lol::D

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

As one of those people who would sometimes show up to Preds games in a predator mask, I loved it when Carter Hutton did this.

CQ60D3SUAAEktqR.jpg

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

23 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

As one of those people who would sometimes show up to Preds games in a predator mask, I loved it when Carter Hutton did this.

CQ60D3SUAAEktqR.jpg

He had a couple of different masks while at my alma mater, UMass Lowell.

First, from '06, featuring Eddie, Iron Maiden's mascot:

uml-w-huttonmask121506.jpg

Next, his final UML mask: (He wore it when he was an emergency one-day call-up to the Flyers.)

032910-400-fnot.jpg

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Archived