Fantasy Football Team Logos (9 More Added)

TrueNorth13

Recently, I decided to try out fantasy football for the first time. I also love making logos for anything. So these 2 things clashed and out came a couple of fantasy team logos. These aren't meant for a serious kind of fantasy football as some people like to do. They are kind of just for fun and to have a cool logo to go with the name, instead of the built in logos with some fantasy sports sites. So far, I've only made 3 (2 for the same team name) but I might end up making more. Maybe I'll even take requests, though I don't have much time to make them.

So without further ado, here they are. I made logos for 2 teams: Legion of Boom and RG-3PO.

j4sPHne.png

1yziS5g.png

yeshyCV.png

I was hoping this would get more attention, but we'll see if my next bunch of logos can draw more people. 

I made 8 more logos, as well as updating my Legion of Boom logo. Also, I made these before Forsett got cut. I also wasn't too happy with the Forsett logos, but I couldn't think of a better way to make them. Any C&C is very much appreciated. I hope these get a little more attention.

Legion of Boom (update)

O1ahOoL.png

May The Forsett Be With You (first option)

SMWI3SZ.png

May The Forsett Be With You (second)

naYcmR9.png

WD-Forte

5t77Pk7.png

Make America Gronk Again

6GY82GJ.png

Red Hot Julius Peppers

sIR00N8.png

Rawls Royce

HqdVZ7l.png

Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood

W6LrIvw.png

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bortles

YFFHZKj.png

Love the Gronk, Rodgers, and RHJP, Lol! These are great, how bout The Brady Bunch? Roethlisberger King? Over the Tannehill? Looking forward to more

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Hey, just throwing this out there, not trying to impose, if you wanna make this a tandem project I can make a few of these with you. Just let me know, I don't wanna overshadow, but it might be fun and we could make them faster. 

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

It's a shame Forsett just got cut.  These are all amazing though.  My buddy's team last year was called "Saved by Odell" .. I'd love to see that in a concept. :)

mainescarf.png

Archived