Cracker Barrel Newer Logo

TheFloridianLogoMan

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store was doing some national promotion on Fox and Friends this morning, when I noticed some subtle differences between the logo they have used for a while now, and the logo they were using.....it's not drastic, but it is noticeable, and I feel worthy of discussion

I have looked everywhere, but I can't find anything else about it.......so I suppose I'll be the first to post this

EDIT:  My apologies......I should've indicated which is which.  the old logo is on the left, and the newer one is on the right.

cblogos.png

Left is old, right is new, correct?

If so, I'd say it's a downgrade. There are too many details in the barrel and the man sitting in the chair. The wordmark also feels unbalanced in that space with it now being lower than the original. 

I would have guessed the logo on the right was the older one with the thinner lines around the man and barrel part.

I would say the colors do seem better but I can't tell if that's just because its an outside bright shot making them appear different.

Honestly I don't get the point of a logo change if there is barely much difference, they are probably not even going to bother changing many signs of their restaurants its that minor.

Was the original guy smoking a pipe is or that the back of his chair just to the right of his head (to his left)?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived