NFL Color Rush Uniforms

NeauXone

9 hours ago, the heat suck said:

This was done rather quickly, so expect some errors.

That's not really a good excuse. These boards are a place to present thought out and executed designs, that being said, the choice of colors is certainly eye-popping, but these concepts suffer from a lack of attention to detail, such as the Chargers' numbers not matching, the Seahawks' number texture extending past the numbers, and the loose pixels everywhere. My advice is to slow down a bit, lighten up the Seahawks design with some white, add a navy outline to te Chargers' numbers or just commit to navy numbers, and resubmit these.

2 hours ago, JCRGraphix said:

That's not really a good excuse. These boards are a place to present thought out and executed designs, that being said, the choice of colors is certainly eye-popping, but these concepts suffer from a lack of attention to detail, such as the Chargers' numbers not matching, the Seahawks' number texture extending past the numbers, and the loose pixels everywhere. My advice is to slow down a bit, lighten up the Seahawks design with some white, add a navy outline to te Chargers' numbers or just commit to navy numbers, and resubmit these.

Thank you for the help. I do these at a library because I don't have a computer of my own, so I was limited on time.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

From what I can tell, these are all just re-colors of the team's existing uniform. Which we can expect many of them to be in real life. I'd like to see a bit more put into them to make them unique. We don't need 4 concepts in one post. One well thought out and executed concept is better than four that you whipped up that need significant work.

16 hours ago, the heat suck said:

3.png

They already have this... the only thing you did different was the shoulder numbers and the name in black. Not very original. Not trying to sound mean, but a concept needs to be unique, not just to color the same uniform differently. 

bal-nfl-week-13-power-rankings-20151201-004.jpg

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

On August 30, 2016 at 1:47 PM, panthers_2012 said:

They already have this... the only thing you did different was the shoulder numbers and the name in black. Not very original. Not trying to sound mean, but a concept needs to be unique, not just to color the same uniform differently. 

bal-nfl-week-13-power-rankings-20151201-004.jpg

The thing is, this uniform isn't on the website, nor have I seen anyone else make it. When I have the time I will remake all of these.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

1 hour ago, the heat suck said:

The thing is, this uniform isn't on the website, nor have I seen anyone else make it. When I have the time I will remake all of these.

They wore this last year for Thanksgiving and they're wearing it again this year. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived