MVP Baseball 17: crEAtion Series (Commissioner Mode)

29texan

Still on FIFA, but I'd thought I'd start on a revival of a series I thought was far superior to most baseball games... MVP BASEBALL. 

Kj3lD2B.jpg

For this, I'll focus on: Uniform crEAtor / Team Relocation / ParkBuilder / Commissioner Mode-Expansion Teams

Happy Labor Day.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Before I get into the uniforms and everything else, I wanted to bring attention to the "Presented By:" section. 

One of my biggest wishes for these games is to have MULTIPLE real world broadcasting infused with the game. The only time I remember this happening is with the last NCAA Basketball game which featured both ESPN and CBS. So to continue that, I'd want to set up 4 different networks to use for these games, outside of FIFA. 

When Madden or NCAA Football starts up, you can choose your favorite team. Well to add to it, you can also choose the interface, which would effect all in-game graphics to match which ever network you choose. With MVP Baseball, I'd go with ESPN, FOX, TBS, MLB Network, and EA Sports (as a default), each with their own specific music and graphics to match. 

I'll go into more visual detail tomorrow. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

4 hours ago, 29texan said:

Well to add to it, you can also choose the interface, which would effect all in-game graphics to match which ever network you choose. With MVP Baseball, I'd go with ESPN, FOX, TBS, MLB Network, and EA Sports (as a default), each with their own specific music and graphics to match. 

Can you take my money now. Why hasn't anyone done this earlier.

47 minutes ago, TheBigBuc said:

Can you do an alternate cover as well, either Josè Fernandez (RIP) or Giancarlo Stanton

I wonder if we have any Marlins fans on the board. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

1 hour ago, TheBigBuc said:

Can you do an alternate cover as well, either Josè Fernandez (RIP) or Giancarlo Stanton

I'm not a marlins fan by any stretch. However I agree that Fernandez should definitely be an option. Maybe also a Vin Scully one as well. Again not a fan of either team (#beliEVEN) but regardless that would be absolutely awesome

I'm about to begin. Just wanted to give y'all a sneak preview of what's to come:
(oh, and I haven't forgotten about the Jose cover...)

xTH01vR.jpg

Taking from the Fox Sports graphics, the background would have imagery from the network's broadcasts as well as matching tickers at the bottom.
The header would feature the title of the game with the EA Sports logo, but the font would match the network on top. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

UNIFORM BUILDER 

The main screen of Uniform Builder with all the features (including the bottom ticker with EA Trax and other online info) with the options on the left side and visuals on the right:

aye5EFY.jpg

You get to choose up to 7 different options. Home and Away are mandatory, then you have your optional 4 alternates and one Batting Practice uni. 

I'll get into more detail as the week goes on. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Archived