Taking Requests For Movie Posters, Album Covers, etc. (Needs Stripes & Bizarro Posters Posted)

Bruins

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My English soccer club ...Aston Villa (quit yer giggling) ...is having their annual North America meetup in Chicago on 9/23-25. I'd love to post one of your posters on the FB event page. Either movie or concert style ...maybe something featuring lions taking over Chicago (they have a lion on their badge). I'll attach the badge ...but it's not necessary for you to include  it. Just gonna leave it up to your creativity. Cheers.

new%20badge%20small_zpsq7mctbve.png

CCSLsig.png

Join us at Space City Lions - Houston's Aston Villa Supporters Club

51 minutes ago, Bruins said:

This show needs to be realized, immediately

image.jpeg

I remember this in the Banhammer thread, but I'd like to remember who's matched up with who (other than Wayne Knight as Tnak, of course).

</tangent>

I've got a request idea or two forming in my head...I'll let you know when they've completely formed. Stupid slow creative part of my brain!

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Take your time, always love to hear any ideas! As far as crediting goes, there really wouldn't be enough room or legibility to list who everyone plays, although I did try to think about a way to do that

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived