Sorry for the long wait for those wanting to see this. I have been busy working on the Europa League teams along with trying to find my first real job after graduating from college. I realized that it will take to long if I wait until I finish all of the Europa league teams. So, since I had already finished the Champions league teams I have decided to post them.

I will post the 32 teams in alphabetical order and will include what country they are from. Let me know what y'all think.

First up is Arsenal.(England)

Arsenal- (if you have seen my EPL thread then you have seen this before)

Home kit- classic all white and red kit with socks are mainly white with red cuffs and the shirt features tonal hoops

Away kit- again classic colors of yellow and blue, the top features tonal pinstripes

Third kit-  a throwback recreation of the 1995/96 away kit, the all navy kit with white and cyan accents the top features a zig zag pattern that fades from a cyan sleeve toward the center of the jersey

ca4de842851743.57d9da3fac6da.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atletico Madrid (Spain)

Home kit- classic top, red and white stripe jersey with red sleeves, shorts are blue and the socks are red with white cuffs to create a classic look

Away kit-  all navy kit with white and red accents, the top features a tonal design taken from the crest featuring the bear with the apple tree and the sash with the stars

Third kit- an all white(something I think they need more often to avoid clashes) with blue and red accents, the top features a blue chevron design created by thinning diagonal lines

4b821642851743.57d9da3facd3d.jpg

FC Barcleona (Spain)

Home kit- all navy kit. with yellow and red accents, three red stripe top with a fading stripe design at the bottom

Away kit- throwback kit based off of the yellow away kit worn in the 70's, all pale yellow kit with a red and blue sash, and with blue and red accents

Third kit- all teal kit with darker sleeves and navy accents

b7c9ae42851743.57d9da3feb504.jpg

32 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Barcelona away... hnnnngggg

The third looks a bit too much like last season's,and I think I'd like the home more with a slightly brighter blue

Atletico... imo they're nothing special

Arsenal,I like the home/away,not so sure about the 3rd...

What does "hnnnngggg" mean?

FC Basel (Switzerland) (Fun Fact: FC Basel's crest colors and jersey design were the inspiration for the original look of FC Barcelona)

Home kit- classic split half and half red and blue design, the crest sits in the middle of the chest like most Basel kits. the entire kit features white accents along with a white collar, and the jersey features a tonal darker stripe down the middle of the jersey

Away kit- all white kit with black accents, basel tends to use black and white as secondary colors because of the town of basel crest which is black and white. the shirts features a red and blue split stripe down the middle in line with the crest

Third kit- all black kit with white accents the top features a split black and gray design, the crest is moved up to the breast and the jersey features a tonal FCB split design in the center of the shirt

ba49da42851743.57d9da3febae4.jpg

2 hours ago, JosiahWVU said:

Great job, unfamiliar with the team but nice design.  Can't wait for Man United  City.

Man city will be the same as the one in my premier league thread.

2 hours ago, FORTTE said:

Great job with third kit, especially the FCB on chest. As usual, amazing kits.

Thanks for all the feedback

Bayer Leverkusen 04 (Germany)

If you have seen my bundesliga concepts then there is no change to this concept

Home kit- throwback classic red and black stripe jersey, something that i would like to see leverkusen wear in the coming years. black shorts and socks with red cuffs

Away kit- all white kit with a red and black shoulder yoke, the top features tonal pinstripes as well

Third kit- all red kit, the top features a tonal design that features the Leverkusen skyline and a stripe line gradient that fades down from the skyline.

71973942851743.57d9da4035832.jpg

Bayern Munich (Germany)

again if you have seen my bundesliga concepts then Bayern is the same

Home kit- all red kit with white accents and collar, the top features tonal stripes

Away kit- all white kit with blue and red accents, the top features a red and blue chevron across the chest

Third kit- all blue kit with white accents the top features a tonal bavarian flag design

e5a31f42851743.57d9da4035e86.jpg

Benfica (Portugal)

Home kit- classic look red top with white cuffs and polo collar, white shorts and red socks

Away kit- all black kit with red accents, the top features tonal hoops with a split diagonal design

Third kit- traditional kit reverse of the home kit

83492142851743.57d9da40364b7.jpg

Archived