• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besiktas (Turkey)

Home kit- mainly all white kit with black accents, the top features a 5 stripe design of three black stripes and two white stripes

Away kit- all black kit with a tonal shoulder yoke

Third kit- all red kit, the top features a tonal pinstripe design

43c75f42851743.57d9da407360e.jpg

Borussia Monchengladbach (Germany)

Home kit- all white kit with inspiration from the classic gladbach kits of the 70's, the top features two black and a single green center stripe

Away kit- all green kit with black and white accents, the top features black and white stripe on one side

Third kit- all black kit with lime green accents and tonal hoops

896d4042851743.57d9da4073cb9.jpg

8 hours ago, Victormrey said:

Really nice approach to M'Bach. Their 70's kits are one of my all-time favourite soccer designs, and you managed to adapt it in a modern way. 

The away and third kits look really nice too, great job!

Agree with that. This is a awesome remake. Good job.

Borussia Dortmund (Germany)

Home kit- classic look yellow top with black collar and tonal pinstripes, black shorts and yellow socks

Away kit- all black kit with yellow accents, the top features a tonal slash sash based off the lion logo of the early 70's

Third kit- throwback neon/highlighter yellow with a dot gradient that fades to white

2230ff42851743.57d9da40b189b.jpg

Celtic FC (Scotland)

(I realize that dafabet is now their current sponsor and not magners)

Home kit- classic hoops kit, white and green hoops, white shorts and white socks with green cuffs, all accents, numbers and the collar are in black

Away kit- again classic yellow and black kit, the top features tonal hoops, black shorts and yellow socks

Third kit- all dark green kit with lighter shade of green and white as accents, the hoops are celtic band designs

57295642851743.57d9da40b224a.jpg

Club Brugge (Belgium)

Home kit- a very inter milan looking mainly black kit with white accents, the top features the classic blue and black stripes, the socks also have blue cuffs

Away kit- all white kit with a blue and black sash.

Third kit- classic alternate kit for Brugge is an all red kit this one features tonal hoops and white accents.

6abcc942851743.57d9da40b282b.jpg

Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine)

Home kit- classic all white kit with blue accents, the top features a blue bar across the chest, the bar contains a tonal Ukrainian pattern in it

Away kit- all blue kit with white accents and a tonal sash

Third kit- FC Start throwback kit (If you dont know FC Start I highly recommend googling it, a big piece of Ukrainian Football/Soccer History) red top, white shorts and red socks

47a8d942851743.57d9da40f1629.jpg

56 minutes ago, Victormrey said:

When I saw the Dynamo 3rd kit, the first thing that came to my mind is that fans may not like it due to the "Soviet Derby" (Dynamo Kiev v Spartak Moscow). But given it's in memory of the FC Start it's a great idea!

the Soviet Derby is Dynamo Moscow vs Spartak Moscow (Russia), this is Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine)

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone

Archived