Juventus (Italy)

Home kit- mainly white kit, classic black and white stripes on the jersey

Away kit- throwback pink and black kit (For those who don't know Juve's first ever kit was a pink top with black shorts and socks) the top features a fading graphic print, the designs features fading parallelograms and is based of the architecture of the Juventus stadium in Turin,

Third kit- again another classic throwback, yellow top with blue shorts and blue socks

89a49c42851743.57d9da40f1f30.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Home and third are classic Juventus. I don't like the away,but I have a deep hatred for pink football shirts (as well as fluo and metallic coloured shirts) so it's not your fault

You should try to get over your hatred. If you don't link certain colors then it limits you as a designer

Ok @mkaydzn here you go, if theres anything you think I should add or do for Legia let me know it would be great to get a Polish perspective

Legia Warsaw (Poland)

Home kit- classic and clean all white kit with black accents

Away kit- all dark green kit with a tonal sash and diagonal panel design that mimics the logo

Third kit- all red kit with white accents and a white sash

76bc2742851743.57e8263924019.jpg

11 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Third kit for Legia needs some black accent like socks or shorts, because from my knowledge, Legia fans don't like when their teams wears all red kits.

Tomorrow we will know, because Legia will wear red kit against Sporting in CL.

3 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

@pepis21 and @mkaydzn let me know what they wear against sporting tomorrow. I am hesitant to give the red kit black shorts or socks because then it becomes to much like the away kit

Info from twitter, their default 3rd kit is (shirt/short/socks) red/black/black but tomorrow they will play in red/white/black.

4 minutes ago, mkaydzn said:

Info from twitter, their default 3rd kit is (shirt/short/socks) red/black/black but tomorrow they will play in red/white/black.

so should I change the third kit, I mean I just don't like the fact that both the third and away kit will have dark shorts and socks> I am thinking of just leaving it all red

Leicester City(England)

if you have seen my epl concepts then you have seen this before, i think, i might of made a few changes

Home kit- all blue kit with white accents and white collar, the top features a split half and half tonal blue design

Away kit- all white kit with blue accents and a blue collar, the top features tonal blue stripes

Third kit- throwback kit to the very first kit leicester wore, black top with light blue sash, white shorts and black socks

326f2542851743.57d9da413b9f7.jpg

Ludogorets (Bulgaria)

Home kit- all green kit with white accents, the top features tonal diagonal stripes

Away kit- all white kit with black accents and a green collar, the top features a horizontal line gradient

Third kit- all black kit with green and white accents, the top features a vertical green sash centered on the crest

63ebf442851743.57d9da413c2d4.jpg

Olympique Lyon (France)

Home kit- throwback look, all white kit with blue and red accents, the top features a classic red and blue chevron and the entire design uses a throwback OL crest

Away kit- all red kit with blue and white accents, the top features a blue chevron across the chest

Third kit- all black kit with blue red and white accents, the top features a blue and red vertical sash

12734442851743.57d9da413ccbc.jpg

Napoli (Italy)

Home kit- classic light blue and white kit, the collar is a white faux-v-neck design, and the top features a tonal diagonal gradient design

Away kit- all red and white kit, the top features a split half and half design based off of the flag of naples

Third kit- the third kit is based off of the flag of Campania, the region in which Naples the city and SSC Napoli are located. the flag is a navy flag with a white shield in the center that has a cherry sash. so the kit reflects that, a white top with a cherry sash and navy accents, navy shorts and white socks

b8d5d042851743.57d9da417a95a.jpg

FC Porto (Portugal)

Home kit- mainly blue kit, classic blue and white striped top.

Away kit- all black drago kit, the top features a graphic dragon scale design

Third kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top features a blue bar across the chest and the bar contains the constellation de drago

5a26f142851743.57d9da417af0f.jpg

The thing is, Napoli fans hate when we have red kits. The home is nice, no complaints. In regards to the third, in San Paolo, you'd be more likely to see a white flag with a blue plus on it that that of Campania, since Napoli basically represents most of the south, many fans would not be able to relate to a Campania inspired kit.

Archived