TVIXX

MLB Changes 2017

SilverBullet1929    1,013

The only reason I brought up the 20th anniversary possibly having a patch is because the team did it for the 10th anniversary in 2007 so it's not out of the question for it to have popped up in 2017. With that said, it's probably way at the bottom of their list now and rightfully so. As for the memorial I expect it to be the simplified logo that was displayed on the scoreboards during yesterday's game, it was a white 16 on a black background with a white circle around it.

dont care    1,442
6 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Surprising, but i like the 3D printed helmet. Makes the helmet look like the hat. 

Yea but the application is bad with bits and pieces flying off all the time. I wouldn't mind it if they were rubber but that hard plastic just breaks too easily.

Gothamite    5,869
6 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Surprising, but i like the 3D printed helmet. Makes the helmet look like the hat. 

I do too, but they need a better application.  

WSU151    2,398
17 minutes ago, skwid said:

Majestic has added the 2017 jackets to its store.  They're a big improvement over the current jackets.

http://www.majesticathletic.com/mens-authentic-onfield-premier-jacket-milwaukee-brewers/d/20815_cl_53271

25 teams shown (Yankees and Red Sox with two jackets).  Indians, Mariners, Cardinals, Padres, Giants not shown.

TVIXX    218
11 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

25 teams shown (Yankees and Red Sox with two jackets).  Indians, Mariners, Cardinals, Padres, Giants not shown.

More importantly, the Brewers only has the retro design

Bmac    336
3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Cardinals is red with the St Louis script, Giants is black with the cursive San Francisco script. Indians, Mariners, Padres weren't shown in the retail guide...

Cosmic    2,501
On September 20, 2016 at 7:25 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

Because the hat is to represent the team's brand, and having another company's logo next to the team's takes away from that. Also, not sure about New Era, but in some cases those "manufacturers" don't even make the jerseys, just have someone else sew their logo on. It is no different than having a Tide logo there. 

Aweful. 

New Era definitely makes their caps. They have a plant outside of Buffalo and one in Alabama, along with others around the world.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/new-era-s-local-plant-to-make-nfl-caps/310654635

jp1409    686

I can't believe the Cubs and Reds once again went with these ugly scripts. The Mets look more than alright with the chest logo so it's not like they couldn't have used theirs.

Gothamite    5,869
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Anyone know how many different shades of away grey jerseys there are in MLB ?

I think we're down to one.  For any  teams that wear cool base, that is. 

dont care    1,442
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Anyone know how many different shades of away grey jerseys there are in MLB ?

2, the d'backs dark gray and the rest of the teams use the standard gray