What happened to the Diamond Uniform Databases web site?

giangiuseppegassi

Hi folks,

since yesterday the amazing web site 

http://diamond.uniformdatabases.com/

is no longer on line!!!   :-(

What happened to this rich and full database about baseball jersey  history over the decades?

How can I do to find historical and recent baseball uniforms?

I hope this amazing database will go on line soon...

My guess is the domain website has expired and the owner is not paying for that .. or probably moving some stuff over to new website. .only time will tell what happened...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Storytime. Real storytime.

I worked with Jay Jackson on making the uniforms for a while, and in fact got done up to 2015 with the Phillies, A's, and Giants when communications sort of went silent. I went into my senior year at college while his life was getting busy as well. Last I heard he'd recruited a few others to work on the project, but it all seems to have fallen flat unfortunately.

As far as I know Jay wants to continue the database one day, but that day is not now.

• 8 months later...

I notice that the 1973 Twins home uniform (#452) is titled Milwaukee Brewers.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Thank you, fixed... yep those 2,144 images that are in there now is basically a "dump" of all the images from 1900-2014 that I had laying around from last time & there are many error and duplicates in there.  If any one wants to contribute any more corrections in this thread they are welcome!

Also if any of you want to work with Jay on contributing images he's back at it as of now!

Archived