NFL Tenn Titans concept

Jstn1586

1 hour ago, seancarter said:

don't miss with my teams logo it's perfectly fine as is right now 

That's the point of this board buddy.

It's honestly not a bad start. If you're trying to concentrate on the greek titan aspect of it, I think the roundel is unnecessary. It actually cuts off part of the centerpiece, the actual greek guy. Try only using the the helmet for now, maybe a roundel secondary.  

A couple critiques.

1) The outlines on the two stars are different shades of blue.

2) There should be three stars. The stars on the existing logo is pulled from the Tennessee state flag.

3) I would keep the flames coming off the logo, personally, and go with a more traditional helmet with the "hair" up there.

6 hours ago, seancarter said:

don't miss with my teams logo it's perfectly fine as is right now 

First, don't listen to this guy. As a Titans fan I personally don't like our logos at all, and I think that many other people feel the same. Moving on, I really like the start you have going here, the typeface you chose for the wordmark looks great, and the plume on the helmet being flames is a really neat idea. As far as ways to improve, I think that it would be a good idea to remove the circle around the head, it has a lot of negative space and just kinda seems unnecessary in my opinion. Also the reason the current Titans logo has stars is due to the tri-star on the Tennessee flag, so this logo having only two stars doesn't make much sense. I would either find another way to incorporate a tri-star into the logo (maybe on the helmet?) or just remove it altogether. Finally, I think that you have way too many colors going on here, I would simplify it to a maximum of three. I think that if you do some of these changes the logo will improve greatly, and as I said before, you're already off to a really nice start. 

spacer.png

The wordmark is looks great. It looks very clean and has a greek feel to it. I think the points on N needs to be reduced because it throws the wordmark off balance a little bit.

For the logo, I think having just the helmet of your titan logo will look better. Overall it is a good start, workmark is keeper for me and face logo needs changing

Archived