2016-17 Soccer/fotball Concepts (Tottenham added)

Djruggs

I've had a busy couple of days, so next up, I just revamped my previous SSC Napoli concept. I also added a fourth kit which throws back to the 1986 season, I think it's fitting since it's the club's 90th anniversary. 

Napoli Front.pngNapoli Back.png

Napoli Front Away.pngNapoli Back Away.png

Napoli Front 3.pngNapoli Back 3.png

Napoli Front 4.pngNapoli Back 4.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice job with all of these, I feel like you're really managing to create designs that are both modern and timeless. 

I love what you did with Roma,  it looks like an update of the 2013/14 kits with the double stripes.  Maybe just put the regular crest on the third so that there's no white on the kit. If I had to point out a small nitpick, the crest looks a tad too small, this applies for some of your other concepts as we'll. 

i'll to see what you could do with PSG and Fiorentina. Keep up the good work!

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I would suggest on the home and the away kits making the socks the same color as the rest of the kit, other than that I like where the design is going, you could keep the angle but maybe make the total width between the stripes smaller

Here's Juventus, aside from the Home kit, I didn't really know where to go, so I'm open to suggestions. I'll do one more for tomorrow, but updates and the continuation will not be coming until the weekend as I have midterms this week and will be living in the Library.

Juventus Front.pngJuventus Back.png

Juventus Front Away.pngJuventus Back Away.png

Juventus Front 3.pngJuventus Back 3.png

Sorry to hear about the hurricane hopefully it dies down before it hits land. For fiorentina the kits look fine I would suggest moving the fleur di lid up to the chest area, and I would change the accent color from orange to red, for me it looks orange which doesn't work for fiorentina, it may kits be me

1 minute ago, Aggie12 said:

Sorry to hear about the hurricane hopefully it dies down before it hits land. For fiorentina the kits look fine I would suggest moving the fleur di lid up to the chest area, and I would change the accent color from orange to red, for me it looks orange which doesn't work for fiorentina, it may kits be me

Thanks man. With the Fleur di lid, I didn't want it to be ruined by the inevitable sponsor, so I put it lower. In terms of the orange, Fiorentina introduced orange accents into their kits this year, as well as an orange third, and I quite like them

11 minutes ago, Djruggs said:

Thanks man. With the Fleur di lid, I didn't want it to be ruined by the inevitable sponsor, so I put it lower. In terms of the orange, Fiorentina introduced orange accents into their kits this year, as well as an orange third, and I quite like them

Maybe for the fleur di Lis center it on the crest, and they don't have any orange this year all the accents on the home and away kit are red and the third kit is red. Red  is fiorentina's third color behind purple and white

1 minute ago, Aggie12 said:

Maybe for the fleur di Lis center it on the crest, and they don't have any orange this year all the accents on the home and away kit are red and the third kit is red. Red  is fiorentina's third color behind purple and white

Maybe I'm just going crazy. I have their home jersey and the accents look pretty orange to me.

Archived