ldconcepts' NHL De-Edge (Winnipeg added 10/24)

ldconcepts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @bleuet.

VANCOUVER CANUCKS

NHL%20De-Edge-%20Vancouver%20Canucks_zps

The Canucks have a great wealth of incredible logos, including their current primary which I don't have a problem with. Although, I do think that it's the worst of their logo package. In the end, nostalgia won out and I put the modernized stick-in-the-rink front and center. Johnny Canuck rests on the shoulder patches. For the uniform itself, I toned down the Flying V into a usable striping pattern, and now works as a chest stripe. The pattern on the V is like their current home jersey, and first away jersey. An Easter Egg I added is that the three tone collars match the jersey's pattern. I also returned to a block font, ditching the Agency.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

WINNIPEG JETS

NHL%20De-Edge-%20Winnipeg%20Jets_zpsoair

Since the Jets are a team that has has no franchise history under the Jets name, I decided to de-Edge-ify their current look. One of Reebok's signature design elements was the removing of some hem stripes. so I put a simple white-blue-white pattern that's doubled in a way on the sleeves. For a cleaner look, I removed the silver outline of the logo and straightened out the numbers. The space between the arm stripes is removed. For continuity between the two jerseys, the pattern is the same, only with some added navy on the away.

Thanks for all the comments you've given throughout this series, C&C was very much appreciated. I'll be dishing out updates, however, in the coming days.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

• 3 weeks later...

Archived