Calgary Flames concept

nas1787

I've always fallen into the camp that believes the Flames have absolutely no need to use black in their home and away uniforms. Red, yellow and white is such a classic colour scheme that should just not be messed with. The Flames got that right in the beginning until 1995. On top of that, Calgary had a a great sweater from 2000-07. It was unique and modern, but nothing too crazy. 

This is my attempt at joining the best parts of those two eras. The colour scheme is right from 1980, and the angled stripes are a nod to 2000-07. I love the new alternate logo from the current third jersey, so it was recoloured for the shoulders of the home and away.

For the third, I decided to try something a bit more out there. It's meant to look burnt or charred. Black on black, with thin red accents. I realize this might look terrible on TV, and the NHL might never go for it, but I think it looks pretty slick. The flaming nostril horse makes an appearance on the shoulders of this set.

R4JALzN.jpg

The home/away are really good and the V works well but that third jersey, wow, that thing is sick. Even though you can't make it happen, I would love it if like Ben Bishop's mask the red glowed in the dark, then it's not just cool, it's a breakthrough

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Subtle combination of eras...I like the home and away a lot.  Always found their insistence on using a black C odd ever since they went back to red jerseys.  Im tempted to see what the alt would look like with either gold lettering or that new C they were considering for the current alt.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived