Soccer Kits Concepts by mkay

mkaydzn

13 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

I really like it, good use of the nike template and a clean design. I am glad this already has unique teams in it. Are you just doing random teams or certain teams?

Thanks, that means alot. Usually i do concept kits for teams that are already known and these that i support or like to watch sometimes. Will end today Away, Third and Goalie kit for Slask, and i will try to make a Adidas template or kit for Tottenham with Vapor template, as i support them also and they signed Nike contract from 17/18 season :)

Manchester United kit concept, i has used raysox template for this because i need more time to end my template.

Home: Classic red and white style

BgmqjYE.png

Away: Throwback to 07/09 season when Nike made probably the best kit for Man United, full black with red elements.

0qYHBF8.png

10 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Nice concept for Śląsk, for me It would be nice if you add Wrocław or Śląsk on collar. By the way, mesh panels should be also on back (home kit). :)

I was thinking about "1947" on collar. These mesh panels are vents named aeroswift, somethink like dri-fit, so they are build into Vapor kit (one of vapor kit versions of course, because there is vapor kit without aeroswift), unfortunately I cant add them at back of kit :/

I will add today Lech Poznan kit, and also now update Man Utd black socks to home kit.

1 hour ago, Niiklaz said:

Not always, depends on their opponent. Same thing goes for the shorts.

Yes they do, the only exceptions are if they are on the road and or for European play, those are the only two times they don't wear black socks with the home kit

MLS in 2018 by Nike Series

So maybe a little story. Contract Adidas - MLS ends in 2018. Nike sign better contract with MLS and from now they are doing kits for MLS. I will do a better graphic design along with history of the club etc. I'm going with clubs alphabetically.

T80ZYnQ.png

HOME

1rMbXLU.png

AWAY

8N9MvIT.png

THIRD

XYFwtMc.png

Archived