Soccer Kits Concepts by mkay

mkaydzn

14 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

For Atlanta I like the home and even the crazy third I don't know if there is a reason for those colors but it looks cool, on the away kit I would suggest making it an all white kit and move the stripe to the center of the chest

For Away kit i will do this in 30 minutes. Alternate kit colors are crazy, but i dont want to make colors like Roma and Internazionale - both 3rd kits looks like Sprite and Fanta. I almost end Chicago Fire, but i have to do 3rd kit.

for the home kit I would suggest red shorts, for the away kit I think should pick between the bar across the chest or the fading pinstripes not have borh, I would pick the bar across the chest to keep, the third kit is it supposed to be based off of firefighter uniform colors or is it just random?

Yeah, third kit is supposed to look like firefighter uniform. I will edit tomorrow both away kits. Regarding home kit, i wanted to use different color than base color of jersey, but i will make with red shorts as a alternative home kit.

Next team will be Colorado Rapids. Now i'm going to watch Legia's match against Sporting - please no more 6-0...

I have just made a little redesign of US National Soccer Badge

Bez nazwy-1.png

I just dont like curves in badge so i redesign it to straight shape, this is part one of my second project "US Soccer Redesgin", now i need to make jerseys, but with real mockup - so need to do one :D

I'm thinking about adding 3 stars like on old badge.

I found pretty nice jerseys template, where i have new adidas, puma and nike template. It's hard to edit this so i need re-edit this template for myself, and need to do shorts and socks. I dont know author/authors unfortunately so i cant give credits.

Adidas Liverpool Home and Away

Home.png

Away.png

1 hour ago, OliverP said:

Duuuude, that badge is amazing! Wonderful job, I don't think you could done it any better, this is just perfect! 

i'm thinking about add a ear of grain around badge, like it's on original crest. Maybe this will made it looks better.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived