Chapeeko's NFL (Texans & Colts added)

Chapeeko

Denver Broncos

A return to the old color scheme because there's too much navy in the league, plus royal looks better. Put a little bit of a modern twist on the stripes and made them taper. This is one of my favorite looks in the series. 

Denver Broncos Home.pngDenver Broncos Home 1.pngDenver Broncos Away.pngDenver Broncos Away 1.pngDenver Broncos Alternate.pngDenver Broncos Alternate 1.png

The colored numbers on colored jerseys issue had been proven to be a bad idea (most often by the browns), but it is just such a horrible design flaw in terms of practicality and functionality.. Numbers on colored jerseys should always be white, silver, light grey, yellow, or gold... That's pretty much a design rule for legible numbers on a football field.. If there was a lot of standing around and spacing like baseball, it wouldn't be an issue, but with 22 guys running around in the same vicinity all at once, it's an issue.

Solid concepts around the board, especially the throwbacks.  The Texans concept is one of the best I've seen, similar to their current (which is a good uniform but pretty stale) and the white helmet helps distinguish it from the other navy teams.  My one comment would be to try and work silver into the Carolina white jersey top for consistency since it gets used in the helmet and pants.

you've done a great job eliminating some of the stupid crap in some of the poorer dressed teams in league (cards, bengals, broncos, falcons).  i'd love to see orange pants w/ the broncos unis. and an optional alt away with the number colors and sleeve caps reversed to better pair w/ they royal blue pants.  the orange caps/orange #s would look great w/ new orange pants.

For Chicago Bears' throwback idea, you could use this one as a reference, I thought that 1935 would be awesome against Detriot Lions and GB Packers in throwback games. 1994's tribute to 1920's uniforms was ok-ok, unless you come up with any ideas. but hey it is your project. 

Image result for chicago bears throwback uniforms

For Raven's unifroms, it is hard to see the numbers when the games are played on tv. try work on it

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

• 3 months later...
On 1/19/2017 at 8:41 PM, Chapeeko said:

Chicago Bears

Didn't do much to my beloved Bears, as they have one of the best looks in the league already in my opinion. Brought back the rare all white uniforms as the main away uniforms. Added the old orange alternate back into the mix and kept the throwback. (You can tell I made these a while ago. Matt Forte :( )

Chicago Bears Home.pngChicago Bears Away.png

Chicago Bears Away 1.pngChicago Bears Alternate.pngChicago Bears Throwback.png

Good stuff. Only thing I'd change are the stripes on the navy pants (white/orange/white) and the away jersey (orange/navy/orange).

Archived