Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Spanna65 I apologize for the similarities in our logos, but I promise I completed mine before I saw yours.

Here are my proposed logos:

Main:

image.jpeg

Alternate:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Secondary:

image.jpeg

This is the logo I propose the teams put on their uniforms, for bold and quick identification

Also, my concept tag line is 'West. Forward.', representing the teams' location in the us and represented by the first arrow pointing west and the second pointing forward.

What do you think?

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

@Spanna65, @Bruins You gave us all in the Pacific Division a hell of a choice, both are excellent!

GENERAL LEAGUE IDEA

So I guess I'm the SCAA commissioner, if that wasn't already decided then I'm tyrannically taking over. But should each conference have it's own elected commissioner? They would deal with whatever each conference needs, like setting up final schedules and stuff. That way some of the burden would be taken off me, and also I think it would just be a cool idea! I take myself out of consideration for Pacific Conference, but if you guys think it's cool eventually we could set that up. I'D LIKE TO FINISH UP CONFERENCE ALIGNMENT TALK BEFORE WE TACKLE THIS.

6 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

I like Spanna65's main but I love Bruins' secondary and motto. 

I'd be happy to go that way,considering both designs are relatively similar.

The "West. Forward" motto is especially awesome!

3 minutes ago, Spanna65 said:

I'd be happy to go that way,considering both designs are relatively similar.

The "West. Forward" motto is especially awesome!

I agree a compromise would be perfect. Thanks, man!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

29 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

@Spanna65, @Bruins You gave us all in the Pacific Division a hell of a choice, both are excellent!

GENERAL LEAGUE IDEA

So I guess I'm the SCAA commissioner, if that wasn't already decided then I'm tyrannically taking over. But should each conference have it's own elected commissioner? They would deal with whatever each conference needs, like setting up final schedules and stuff. That way some of the burden would be taken off me, and also I think it would just be a cool idea! I take myself out of consideration for Pacific Conference, but if you guys think it's cool eventually we could set that up. I'D LIKE TO FINISH UP CONFERENCE ALIGNMENT TALK BEFORE WE TACKLE THIS.

You already do a lot, we definitely need to help you out. I think that would be a cool idea as well.

I'm confused now, after catching up on this thread after a couple days.

Firstly, I don't care at all which conference I'm in, so once y'all figure that out, just let me know what logo to slap on my uniforms.

Secondly, why are we talking about rolling dice and assigning championships? I thought this wasn't any sort of Fantasy League, and I sure as heck didn't think it was sports logos dungeons and dragons. I thought we were just logos and uniforms.

If everyone is taking this in a different direction, I only request that I be given no additional responsibilities other than the logo/uniform design components I signed up for, and that no championship or history be added to my school's past retroactively.

Let's try not to overly complicated this thing. I thought we were just designing logos because it's fun.

11 hours ago, Spanna65 said:

Pacific Conference Logo Concept. My SCAA logo appears there as well, which I can easily edit out if need be.

scaapacific.png

Your logo is awesome! The only thing not quite right in it are the mountain tops, they look way to spikey. You can maybe try to stretch them on the whole upper part of the shield.

@#ConceptLeagues I'm seeing a big rivalry coming between our schools, glad you chose western Nevada for your team!

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Like update!

14 likes for Spanna65's logo

7 likes for Chapeeko's logo

6 likes for RTI's logo

3 likes for Bruins' logo

I'm counting also posts with like expressions about the logos

I will update the numbers every 12 hours (more or less) until we choose the logo. If you particolary like one of the works let its designer know!

You can find the logos around page 9 and 10

BTW  I think enough time passed to crown a winner for the logo...But let me know what you think!

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

38 minutes ago, ColeJ said:

I'm confused now, after catching up on this thread after a couple days.

Firstly, I don't care at all which conference I'm in, so once y'all figure that out, just let me know what logo to slap on my uniforms.

Secondly, why are we talking about rolling dice and assigning championships? I thought this wasn't any sort of Fantasy League, and I sure as heck didn't think it was sports logos dungeons and dragons. I thought we were just logos and uniforms.

If everyone is taking this in a different direction, I only request that I be given no additional responsibilities other than the logo/uniform design components I signed up for, and that no championship or history be added to my school's past retroactively.

Let's try not to overly complicated this thing. I thought we were just designing logos because it's fun.

Can someone let him know what conference he's in, I can't remember.

I guess the "season" aspect for me was a vehicle to create and have fun with uniform matchups, uniform changes over time, and add more depth to the scenario. It was not meant to be a simulation style thread, but that seems to be the direction some would like to take it. I do not intend to take it in that direction. I do think it would be fun to have weekly pick em best uniform matchups for a conference, like icecaps thread or stuff of that nature, but there will not be simulation. Hope this clears up what's going on.

18 hours ago, RTI said:

Hey Everyone... Sorry about the delay. I whipped this up as my initial release of West Tennessee State University (WTSU)

Name of University: West Tennessee State University

Nickname: Copperheads

Location (City, State): Memphis, TN

Colors: Gold, Metallic Gold, Old Gold, Red, Black & White

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 3.41.38 PM.png

How are the Copperheads colors gold instead of copper?

STATE OF THE SCAA

So there's been a lot of discussion going on around here about a lot of stuff, so u thought I'd just make a state of the union kinda post where I settle some things, so we are free to move on. These will be the conferences,

Pacific

University of Santa Monica

Portland Tech

Alaska-Juneau State

Lake Tahoe Tech

University of Spokane

Rainier Tacoma University

Great Falls University

David Thompson University

Jefferson State University

Reno University

(total of 10)

Lakes

Great Lakes University

University of the Iron

Lansing University

Rogers Clark University

University of Northern Minnesota

Quad City College

Wisconsin State University

White Bear Lake University*

Northern Indiana

(total 9)

Continental

Shelby University*

University of New England

University of Divine Mercy

University of North Eastern New York

Boston State University

Grand Island Tech

Delmarva University

Hudson Valley State University

(total 8)

NAC

College of Oak Ridge

University of Western Mississippi

Waxahachie State University

Las Cruces University

Thomas Stewart Academy

Norman University

University of Central Colorado

West Tennessee State University

(total 8)

The only thing up fit debate here is the strange 9 member Lakes Conference. If we wanted, we could move Great falls to the Lakes Conference and add in Melodys Utah team to the Pacific. Besides that, these conferences are settled.

On tip of this, I'm picking Spannas logo for the SCAA Logo. I'm also picking his logo for the Pacific league logo, although he is encouraged to follow through with making some changes to compromise with Bruin's, because elements of both are fantastic. The Continental logo will be Chapeekos logo, and the Lakes Conference will be Swansea's. So all that's left in that case is picking a name and logo for the Southern Conference.

I'll be posting uniforms tomorrow, and after mine are up the floodgates will be released for football concepts!

34 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

STATE OF THE SCAA

So there's been a lot of discussion going on around here about a lot of stuff, so u thought I'd just make a state of the union kinda post where I settle some things, so we are free to move on. These will be the conferences,

Pacific

University of Santa Monica

Portland Tech

Alaska-Juneau State

Lake Tahoe Tech

University of Spokane

Rainier Tacoma University

Great Falls University

David Thompson University

Jefferson State University

Reno University

(total of 10)

Lakes

Great Lakes University

University of the Iron

Lansing University

Rogers Clark University

University of Northern Minnesota

Quad City College

Wisconsin State University

White Bear Lake University*

Northern Indiana

(total 9)

Continental

Shelby University*

University of New England

University of Divine Mercy

University of North Eastern New York

Boston State University

Grand Island Tech

Delmarva University

Hudson Valley State University

(total 8)

NAC

College of Oak Ridge

University of Western Mississippi

Waxahachie State University

Las Cruces University

Thomas Stewart Academy

Norman University

University of Central Colorado

West Tennessee State University

(total 8)

The only thing up fit debate here is the strange 9 member Lakes Conference. If we wanted, we could move Great falls to the Lakes Conference and add in Melodys Utah team to the Pacific. Besides that, these conferences are settled.

On tip of this, I'm picking Spannas logo for the SCAA Logo. I'm also picking his logo for the Pacific league logo, although he is encouraged to follow through with making some changes to compromise with Bruin's, because elements of both are fantastic. The Continental logo will be Chapeekos logo, and the Lakes Conference will be Swansea's. So all that's left in that case is picking a name and logo for the Southern Conference.

I'll be posting uniforms tomorrow, and after mine are up the floodgates will be released for football concepts!

This looks good to me! Poor MCC got squashed in conference realignment but I'm glad all the institutions found new homes.

@Spanna65 is there a way you can share the file for the SCAA logo so each college can apply their colors too it?

@gswansea I like the Lakes Conference logos. The only thing I would add is a mark that would fit better on a uniform like the "C" logo from the Continental conference

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

Are we going to have a special  place where to put SCAA logo and  the conference one or is it up to each team? For example top right chest for the conference and back down the collar for the SCAA logo...

Archived