Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

The Waxahachie State University Buffaloes are proud to unveil their uniform sets for their reformation season in 2016. They have 9 intended uniform combinations, including a primary brown home jersey, white away jersey, and green alternate, a throwback to that historically dreadful 1970 campaign, as well a strikingly modern "Limelights" alternate look. The primary uniforms are simplistic and understated, but with a few unique features that set the Buffaloes apart from the field. Rather that the standard sleeve and vertical leg striping, the Buffaloes uniforms feature belt-like striping around the waist of their pants, and bold striping around the collars of their uniforms. The "Limelight" alternate features the iconic Buffalo Brown, paired this time with electric lime green detailing that is very popular with most recruits. Finally, the throwback to our inaugural season's Victory Green home jersey is an adaptation of the classic look, using modern fabrics and cuts. The inside collars of our 1970 uniforms feature a small 0-10 embroidery, as a reminder of how far we've come as both a team and a university. Each uniform is worn with short black socks and black cleats (not pictured).

30089826462_68261afd1a_o.png

Fairly sure my conference doesn't have a logo, so I had nothing to put on the right chest, opposite the Wilson logo.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sleuthpanther, I was wondering when the "season" will start? Obviously I know that everyone has to release their uniforms  first, but how long after that do you think well be able to start the uni matchups? Also, will there be a ranking system of any degree? Because I think we should have bowl games and the playoff to complete the authenticity of the league, even if we don't have weekly sims. I apologize for so many questions, appreciate any help

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Lake Tahoe Tech football program was created in 1958 by coach Emmett Royce who played in the former South Lake University team in the late '30s.

They played every season since then in the Pacific conference. The team has always been a middle level one, so everyone got surprised when they won back in 1984 a conference title but it is history that they lost all their playoff games on that same season...

Home - Rocky gray jersey with Sierra green/Tahoe blue shoulder stripes, Glacier gray pants with Sierra green/Tahoe blue side stripes, Rocky gray matt helmet with side LT logo and  Sierra green/Tahoe blue striping

ltt foot home.png

Away - Glacier gray jersey with Sierra green/Tahoe blue shoulder stripes, Rocky gray pants with Sierra green/Tahoe blue side stripes, Rocky gray matt helmet with side LT logo and  Sierra green/Tahoe blue striping

The Guardians are well known for wearing light gray in their away unis instead of white, they do it as their Glacier gray is a really light gray wich prevents color clashes.

ltt foot away.png

Sierra Nevada Alternate - Sierra green jersey with mountain shoulder striping, Tahoe blue pants with Sierra green/Rocky gray side stripes, Rocky gray matt helmet with side double T logo and  glossy side mountain striping

ltt foot alt 1.png

Deep Blue Lake Alternate - Tahoe blue jersey with mountain shoulder striping, Sierra green pants with Tahoe blue/Rocky gray side stripes, Rocky gray matt helmet with side double T logo and glossy side mountain striping

ltt foot alt 2.png

1984 throwback - Tahoe blue jersey with double Glacier gray shoulder striping, Glacier gray pants with Sierra green/Tahoe blue side stripes, Glacier gray gloss helmet with throwback LT logo and  Sierra green/Tahoe blue striping

This throwback uni was added to the 2017 uniform set to commemorate LTT only Conference title victory.

ltt foot 1984.png

1952 fauxback - orange jersey with double brown shoulder striping, white pants with brown side stripes, orange gloss helmet with costumized colors LT logo and  brown striping

This fauxback uni was added to the 2017 uniform set to commemorate South Lake University Pioneers national title in 1952 and sports the Pioneers colors, orange, brown and white

ltt foot 1954.png

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

20 minutes ago, LA_Angels said:

I'm new to football uniforms so it's not great, any CC is much appreciated.

6pfK0Oj.png

461UCer.png

Great start...but if you want to use the smaller "C" logo for the Continental Conference, I can DM it to you.

bYhYmxh.png

56 minutes ago, LA_Angels said:

I'm new to football uniforms so it's not great, any CC is much appreciated.

6pfK0Oj.png

461UCer.png

The Bulls and name font is too plain in my opinion, the rest looks good though!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived