Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then  post stuff this is  Seattle's primary helmet  

And this is also their stadium  ignore the soccer logos I originally made it for soccer 

behance_download_1474514079727.jpg

a-new-red-gray-headdress.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

As usual, I am coming to the game late with a day 1 draft of a logo, but the idea hit me and I had to write it down because it made me chuckle.

Florida State University - Tampa (FSUT)

Colors: Black and Royal Blue

Mascot: "Soot-Foots"

I thought of this being referred to as "Eff-Soot, Soot-Foots" and have the team/mascot be a chimney sweep or a beachbum

FSUT Logo1.jpg

5f6789e7-80cd-4d9b-af90-b70a526ce9c2.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 9/30/2016 at 8:21 AM, sleuthpanther said:

I'm very happy to hear there is so much interest! @ZionEagle No there will not, deadlines will only start kicking in once the conference expansion "waves" need to start. As of now, we just need enough people to fill out a conference or two!

I actually had this exact same thought, I think you just caught me being too cute with it! SCAA it is!

So I'll kick this off with my own concept I cooked up, also you all can get a look at submission format and stuff.

Name of University: Serra University

Nickname: Conquistadors

Location (City, State): Ventura, CA

Colors: Brown, Yellow, White

SerraTitle.pngSerraLogoGrid.png

Serra University was founded in 1905 as a private Catholic university, but now accepts a much more nondenominational status and accepts students from across many backgrounds of faith. With a student population of 13,000, Serra transformed the city of Ventura into a bustling and thriving community with plenty of unique opportunities. A culture of faith is still reflected in the school's motto, "Per gloriam et gratiam". Translated into English meaning "Through grace and honor". Serra has embraced Bravo the Conquistador as their mascot. The school received it's latest athletic identity rebrand by Nike in 2015, and any uniforms associated with that rebrand have yet to be revealed. Serra University is proud of their historically successful Men's Football, Men's Baseball, and Women's Volleyball teams, who annually compete in their respective national tournaments.

My school is actually the Serra Conquistadors so this was nice to see.

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Meh said:

pls include in lakes conference

Sullivan Memorial University

Nickname: Panthers

Colors: Black, Gold, Red, Grey, White

blockletter(4).png.c602924b844d568b1c4ecf468cb66432.png

lol.thumb.png.53d78b658bd07edd9451bc952a922b25.png

Wow creative

Excellent!

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived