Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

Just now, sleuthpanther said:

There are more than a few people who would be happy to help you out in the thread, post it!

I said at the latest Wednesday, but a lot more people are joining much quicker so probably tomorrow. It's up to us to figure out the conferences whenever we think we have enough people.

Awesome. I'll try my best to have my school from Indiana on here within the next few days and then if somebody could take over and do digital design that would be fantastic!

spacer.png

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Davidellias I wanted to help you make a logo for COR because a team of German Shepherds needs a German Shepherd logo. Let me know what you think, hope you like it!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

7 minutes ago, Davidellias said:

@Bruins Looks great, I was going to request a logo of an actual German Shepard.

I do have one minor tweak I'd like, can you make the dog wear a picklehaube?

This comment made me really happy. I have no idea why you want him to wear a picklehaub but I'm glad you do.

22 hours ago, Rebelball24 said:

Name of University: Norman University

Nickname: Horns

Location (City, State): Norman, Oklahoma

Colors: Dark Gray, Orange, and White

Norman University was founded in 1973. The school started out slow, but thanks to a large amount of popularity due to the festivities Norman offered, Norman University athletics was created. Norman is known for football, but they actively participate in basketball, baseball, and softball. Norman football has made the Top 10 in a now 5 straight years. This allowed for a big time rebrand into the new NORMAN HORNS.

This is the primary, currently working on getting better software... Could someone please vectorize/touch up this please? And of course offer suggestions. Thank you.

NU Horns.png

You are disgusting. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

I came up with three possible logo ideas for the SCAA, the first being kind of a word badge, and the third a retro idea that they either stuck with, or could throw back to. let me know what you think

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Name Of University: Great Falls University

Nickname: Trouts

Location (City, State): Great Falls, MT

Colors: Green, Silver and Blue

I haven't started the history yet but I have the university logo. I will also start on the team logos which will include the trout stuff.

IMG_2111.PNG

Sports teams;

Mens:

Baseball

Basketball

Football

Ultimate 

Soccer

Womens:

Softball

Basketball

Soccer

Ultimate

Volleyball

Let me know if there is any tweaking in the main logo and if you have any ideas on the other logos feel free to let me know as well.

First off, finally stumbled upon this thread earlier and this is a freaking rad concept thread. So of course I was inspired to take a stab at it. (Plus I wanted a break from all the hockey concepts I've been doing)

So here's a Midwestern college and my take on it:

Quad City College

Name of University: Quad City College (QCC)

Nickname: Lions

Location (City, State): Davenport, Iowa

Colors: Navy, Gold, Blue

Motto: “Veritas Et Pertinacia” (Truth and Determination)

Quad City College was founded in 1936 after massive growth in the region prompted a call for more graduate schools. Expressing a desire to unite the communities in Iowa and Illinois located along the Mississippi River, the school board decided to use the nickname of the area that come into vogue earlier in the decade and was immensely popular even among the older citizens. Despite a humble beginning in a rural midwestern area, the college grew exponentially and established itself as a premier institution of education, especially for students looking for a slower pace and less expense than the bigger schools in Chicago. The school had few major sports originally, only offering baseball. A football program was added in the 40's but the war effort kept it from any success. The school had an overhaul in the early 1970's and rebranded and revamped all of its athletic programs.

QCC%20Old%20Primary_zpsc0td7cre.png

The original vintage look from the mid-1900's. Navy and white were the colors.

QCC%20Primary_zps15axggar.png

The original interlocking QC mark was beefed up and second and third colors were added to the palette.

QCC%20Secondaries_zpsh4cujryy.png

The school had always used a lion as its mascot, which stood for its motto, but when the athletics programs were revitalized secondary lion logos were added. Even though the lion itself was the same on both, they both took on personalities of their own. The "V" lion became known as "Vic", short for victory. The "Q" lion became known affectionately as "Curly" for reasons that have never been clear, but have generated many legends and folk stories about him.

Quad%20City%20College_zpseujokm0x.png

This is just the main sheet I was originally working from, but shows everything together, albeit in a jumbled mess.

Archived