MLB Hotstove 2016-17

buzzcut

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't we just bug Elon Musk and have name it after him? Then maybe we can develop IIT's campus into some kind of space research facility so the White Sox can host a Stadium Series game on the Moon.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

It's a downward arrow in the red, it's a mortgage lender with what looks like an upside-down house, and it's a White Sox sponsor that professes low interest. Hashtag, branding!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

34 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Now that the postseason is over (congrats Cubbies), the offseason is upon us. 

The first set of odds have been released. Cubs vs. Red Sox in 2017?

As a Pirates fan, I've heard rumors that McCutchen might be traded. That would definantly solidify another rebuilding process.  

Yes, why keep any of the good players you have and then add more good players. It´s better to get rid of them and then "rebuild" right ?

Sigh, the same bull :censored: story fans of low payroll teams gets to hear every year.

On 11/1/2016 at 1:55 PM, the admiral said:

It's a downward arrow in the red, it's a mortgage lender with what looks like an upside-down house, and it's a White Sox sponsor that professes low interest. Hashtag, branding!

On the upside there's finally a stadium name out there worse than the Overstock.com and later O.co Coliseum the A's and Raiders had to endure for years.

On 11/3/2016 at 4:07 PM, Shumway said:

The Angels have acquired Cameron Maybin for minor league pitcher Victor Alcantara.

I guess that's this year's solution in LF in Anaheim. 

But what's his slider like?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

On 03/11/2016 at 4:02 PM, ~Bear said:

As a Pirates fan, I've heard rumors that McCutchen might be traded. That would definantly solidify another rebuilding process.  

If the Jays swung a deal for a McCutchen, I'd be okay with it.  Whatever all that means.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived