2016-17 NBA Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye Jazz, you wanna not blow a 23-point lead to Phoenix tonight?

Maybe it's just leftover trauma from them crapping away last season, but despite them doing really well this season overall, games like these terrify me looking forward. They can't afford to beat the living spit out of teams for three quarters only to go down in flames in the 4th. 

EDIT: Whew, it's a win. But still guys...keep the foot on the pedal next time!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

2 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Aye Jazz, you wanna not blow a 23-point lead to Phoenix tonight?

Maybe it's just leftover trauma from them crapping away last season, but despite them doing really well this season overall, games like these terrify me looking forward. They can't afford to beat the living spit out of teams for three quarters only to go down in flames in the 4th. 

EDIT: Whew, it's a win. But still guys...keep the foot on the pedal next time!

And for the love of crumb cake find whoever has voodoo dolls of the roster (Coach Snyder included--!!!) and end the curse!!

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

7 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

And for the love of crumb cake find whoever has voodoo dolls of the roster (Coach Snyder included--!!!) and end the curse!!

No kidding! You know it's bad when Snyder's getting in on the missed games. 

It's scary to think how good this team could be if Favors, Hood, Hill, and co. were all healthy together consistently. Like...yikes. I sure hope to see that soon.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I can't help but wonder how this Jazz-Warriors game could've turned out if we weren't missing four of our starters. I'm getting really sick of this injury curse (don't know what else to call it when it's as rampant as this) and the trail of "what ifs" it leaves behind.

As it is though, given the circumstances, I'll take Warriors 106, Jazz Bench 99 any day of the week. Super proud of them for stepping up and making this game a lot closer than I'd honestly expected it to be.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

39 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I can't help but wonder how this Jazz-Warriors game could've turned out if we weren't missing four of our starters. I'm getting really sick of this injury curse (don't know what else to call it when it's as rampant as this) and the trail of "what ifs" it leaves behind.

As it is though, given the circumstances, I'll take Warriors 106, Jazz Bench 99 any day of the week. Super proud of them for stepping up and making this game a lot closer than I'd honestly expected it to be.

Me too. And I'm now convinced that someone wearing a Warriors jersey (be they a player or so-called "fan") is the one with the Jazz voodoo dolls that must be stopped.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

8 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

Me too. And I'm now convinced that someone wearing a Warriors jersey (be they a player or so-called "fan") is the one with the Jazz voodoo dolls that must be stopped.

It's probably some kid born-and-raised in Ogden who bought his first Curry jersey two years ago :P 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

These are Joel "The Process" Embiid's shoes.  I haven't seen him play yet, and probably won't this season, but I already love him.

img_2250.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

RIP Craig Sager

I'm so glad he got to cover a Finals.  Guy has been an integral part of the NBA for so long and a staple of the industry.  Farewell, Mr. Sager.

One of my fave moments:

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived