2016-17 NBA Season

PittsburghSucks

Russell was phenomenal tonight. Unfortunately, Kyrie was even better. (And LeBron too). 

I like where our offense is heading, but they still cannot play any defense. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Triple doubles are the only alert I ever get.

And, yeah, the NBA app is atrocious this year. The Xbox One app just started working consistently (i.e. I don't need to log out/in each time I used it) after the All-Star Break. The mobile app is a joke; I don't open it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

51 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

:huh:

Uhh, hey Seattle, you guys still interested in the Kings?

Vivek wouldn't be there so, sure. 

Ballmer's moving the Clips anyway, so I think we're ok for now. 

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 3/11/2017 at 4:09 AM, SabresRule7361 said:

I just have this nagging feeling that the Cavs are going to be upset in the East playoffs.

This team has so many red flags that can't just be ignored because Playoff LeBron.

Not this year. Next year, maybe. But not this year.

Cleveland sports for life!
"Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind." -The Doctor

Ugh. I'm done. Done. Call me back next season. My username is the most inaccurate thing I've ever seen on these boards. Or call me for the draft lottery, where the Magic will fall to, I don't know, 10th and then flip it, Payton, and Ross for cash - that it will spend on Serge Ibaka, only to trade him again for another scrub. 

Remember when I said that I would be disappointed if the Magic aren't a playoff team? Yeah, about that...

ExJworW.png

7 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Westbrook somehow topped the 48-11-8 he put up in Orlando last year.

I can't imagine what your reaction was when Westbrook hit that tying shot.

It was actually Oladipo, which sucked even more.

ExJworW.png

2 hours ago, Kaz said:

It speaks volumes about the quality seasons some guys are having this year when someone averages a triple double and isn't even a lock to win MVP.

It's quality as LeBron has career highs in both AST and REB this year, in his 14th season!

If OKC goes 7-1 in their final eight games, they'll get 50 wins. Last year with Durant, they were a 55 win squad.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:08 PM, Magic Dynasty said:

Ugh. I'm done. Done. Call me back next season. My username is the most inaccurate thing I've ever seen on these boards. Or call me for the draft lottery, where the Magic will fall to, I don't know, 10th and then flip it, Payton, and Ross for cash - that it will spend on Serge Ibaka, only to trade him again for another scrub. 

Remember when I said that I would be disappointed if the Magic aren't a playoff team? Yeah, about that...

Feel bad for you and other Magic fans. Really thought Gordon was gonna take that next step, but the injuries really seemed to put a damper on things.

Meanwhile, still hoping the C's get that #1 seed. Hoping to get that W tonight over your aforementioned Magic.

NSFCvyu.png

Archived