PittsburghSucks

2016-17 NBA Season

674 posts in this topic

Might as well just rest everyone now. They have a playoff seed locked up. Who really cares what seed it is? It's disappointing what's happened lately, but... Sports. 

1 person likes this

The Raptors are proof teams need some form of three point shooting to be somewhat good. 

We have the defense, the hustle & grit... but we can't shoot right now. 

17 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

The Raptors are proof teams need some form of three point shooting to be somewhat good. 

We have the defense, the hustle & grit... but we can't shoot right now. 

The Raports will not have grit, shoot well, hustle or play defense as long as you use, "we".

I just have this nagging feeling that the Cavs are going to be upset in the East playoffs.

This team has so many red flags that can't just be ignored because Playoff LeBron.

13 hours ago, Wings said:

The Spurs-Warriors game tomorrow is going to be a real dud:

-Leonard out for the Spurs because of concussion protocol.

-Warriors to rest Curry, Thompson, Green & Iguodala.

Also LaMarcus Aldridge is also out indefinitely due to an occurrence of a minor heart arrhythmia.

Dwayne wade is apparently really upset at the bulls lack of direction, Throwing shade at Gar foreman and john paxson

On 03/12/2017 at 7:43 PM, Rj0498 said:

Dwayne wade is apparently really upset at the bulls lack of direction, Throwing shade at Gar foreman and john paxson

He's out for  the season with a fractured elbow.

But he can still rent out a Waffle House for an hour to only eat scatered, smothered, and covered with select friends.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/consumer/os-dwyane-wade-waffle-house-20170308-story.html

I visited LA last weekend and went to the Lakers/Sixers game. Not much to report (outside of a career-best night for Dario Saric and I saw Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons warming up), and the Lakers lost by 2 after Julius Randle missed a late 3-point attempt.

Fast forward a week, and the Lakers still stink, but they've been up on the Cavs all night long and D'Angelo Russell has 37 through 3. I was a week early :(.

EDIT: I'll add that if you have a long-standing dream to the see the Lakers in person, it's kind of a bummer to see them in their Sunday whites.

Russell was phenomenal tonight. Unfortunately, Kyrie was even better. (And LeBron too). 

I like where our offense is heading, but they still cannot play any defense. 

Devin Booker just scored 70!

NBA - where's my league pass alert?!

3 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Devin Booker just scored 70!

NBA - where's my league pass alert?!

I got my NBA app alert. The 2016-17 version of the app sucks, but it is great for telling me who got a triple double.

Triple doubles are the only alert I ever get.

And, yeah, the NBA app is atrocious this year. The Xbox One app just started working consistently (i.e. I don't need to log out/in each time I used it) after the All-Star Break. The mobile app is a joke; I don't open it.