NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

I've been waiting since 2000 for the Patriots to wear their gray pants with the white jerseys. Never thought they'd use white pants before trying the grays. 

Same. The white pants look damn good though. Much better look than the navy pants.

The Patriot's all whites reminds me of a set of uniforms Howard University wore in the early 2000s. Unfortunately I can't find any images of them on Google search. It looks a lot better on the Pats than I thought it would. Navy blue socks would improve the look IMO.

Also... Is the inner outline of their jersey numbers white instead of the usual silver?

Hotter Than July > Thriller

22 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

The Patriot's all whites reminds me of a set of uniforms Howard University wore in the early 2000s. Unfortunately I can't find any images of them on Google search. It looks a lot better on the Pats than I thought it would. Navy blue socks would improve the look IMO.

Also... Is the inner outline of their jersey numbers white instead of the usual silver?

It's always been white on the white jersey...

0221-tom-brady-getty-2.jpg

I haven't see it leaked anywhere yet, but the Captains patches for the NFL's Crucial Catch initiative (basically replaces the pink Breast Cancer) is an eyesore.

Its basically a multicolored stripe pattern. You may have seen it on other elements but when you see the Captain patch ... its pretty awful.

The multi color pattern represents many different cancers, not just pink for breast. And overall its a decent brand, but the application on captains patch is bad

http://www.nfl.com/crucialcatch

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

11 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

I haven't see it leaked anywhere yet, but the Captains patches for the NFL's Crucial Catch initiative (basically replaces the pink Breast Cancer) is an eyesore.

Its basically a multicolored stripe pattern. You may have seen it on other elements but when you see the Captain patch ... its pretty awful.

The multi color pattern represents many different cancers, not just pink for breast. And overall its a decent brand, but the application on captains patch is bad

59d7ae0f96581_ScreenShot2017-10-06at11_23_32AM.png.e0202dff9ca26c2b42fee1dcb9d8dfaa.png

fruit-stripe-gum.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Ravens (most of them, anyway) in white shoes this week.

859124324-baltimore-ravens-vs-oakland-rajpegjpeg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Also in case anyone is interested, I got a look at the 2018 Pro Bowl style guide. Its more or less the same as last year.  Same logo, same color scheme for all the marketing and branding.  Lots of teal, lime green, fuchsia.   See last year's look below for a refresher.

Image result for pro bowl 2017

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure where to put this, but the Bears posted on Instagram a very neat Photoshop of Walter Payton and Jordan Howard walking together. It’s cool to see two eras of practically the same uniform next to each other. 

Not that it’s news, but it shows how timeless the Bears’ uniforms are. 

9 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Not sure where to put this, but the Bears posted on Instagram a very neat Photoshop of Walter Payton and Jordan Howard walking together. It’s cool to see two eras of practically the same uniform next to each other. 

RIP sleeves

On 10/6/2017 at 12:12 PM, goforbroke said:

When I saw the strip painted in the end zone, I originally thought it had something to do with Marta lol. 

18 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

I'm pretty sure they photoshopped the stripes onto his socks, using walter payton's socks. Very cool tho, either way. 

2 hours ago, Lenny Dykstra said:

585dbb72d62e9.image.jpg

I dont know. He does wear his socks just like that on the road.

Yeah it could just be very coincidental. Although i've seen images of him wearing them normal, and him wearing them rolled down with what looks to be white tights from the ankle up. 

Archived