NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

Massive upgrade for the Saints. I also am of the thought that their Color Rush set with the traditional stripes would be preferable (colors and design are much better), but this at least makes their current set very good again. Only other tweak I'd make would be to have the stripe on the gold pants match the helmet (black/white/black) rather than a solid black stripe.

Side note- unless my eyes are deceiving me, I think the NFL shield is the same chrome application as their Color Rush line. Interesting. I assumed it would revert back to the normal shield for the main uniforms.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/5/2017 at 1:49 PM, aawagner011 said:

Massive upgrade for the Saints. I also am of the thought that their Color Rush set with the traditional stripes would be preferable (colors and design are much better), but this at least makes their current set very good again. Only other tweak I'd make would be to have the stripe on the gold pants match the helmet (black/white/black) rather than a solid black stripe.

Side note- unless my eyes are deceiving me, I think the NFL shield is the same chrome application as their Color Rush line. Interesting. I assumed it would revert back to the normal shield for the main uniforms.

It's plastic, that's why it has that shine to it. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's plastic, that's why it has that shine to it. 

Right, I was just noting that their normal set now has the shiny shield (like Color Rush) rather than the shield with the white background.

IMG_8048.PNG

vs.

IMG_8047.JPG

This is must be the new league direction because the Rams uniform mockup showed a shiny shield.

IMG_7259.JPG

42 minutes ago, ssj_homeslice said:

Gold pants for the Jags, apparently

Not a good look for that set.  Too much gold..

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

44 minutes ago, ssj_homeslice said:

Gold pants for the Jags, apparently

It looks like he's wearing the gold socks as well so I'd guess he was in the full Color Rush set and just changed to the black jersey for the purposes of the photo shoot. I doubt we'll actually see that look in action.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

They should be black in the front and gold in the back go mimic the helmet.

It would also have the side effect of either blinding their opponents or making them vomit.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived