Buffalo

NFL 2017 changes?

768 posts in this topic

I know the Cowboys are switching to the new template

2 minutes ago, OaklandRaider said:

Any word on the raiders? Prob won't be switching I might guessing 

I don't have any official info, but I'd assume they'd change the jerseys and still keep the shiny pants. I'd imagine the Cowboys would do the same, though I could be wrong on both counts.

1 minute ago, upperV03 said:

I don't have any official info, but I'd assume they'd change the jerseys and still keep the shiny pants. I'd imagine the Cowboys would do the same, though I could be wrong on both counts.

Unless I'm remembering wrong, I found that link on the Cowboys shop which showed their white jerseys were updating to the new template. It was a Zeke or Dax jersey. I posted it a while back.

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, wyopokes2 said:

So I've been working on a lot of NFL Draft material which has meant delving into every teams logo slick. It appears that many teams are switching to the new template (duh), but what was weird to me was that Eagles logo slick has them dropping the midnight green altogether. They are nowhere to be found in the book and black is listed as the primary. Maybe that's old news. Other teams just of the top of my head include the Saints, Jets, Chiefs, and many more.

33481536673_3c38668668_o.png

I actually wish this would happen, idk why but I'm a huge fan of the black jerseys with white pants as opposed to the green jerseys.

And the blue rams jerseys looks like what you get when you mix and match different eras on madden to create the most disgusting uni you can.

16 minutes ago, wyopokes2 said:

33908289000_0c93674be7_o.png

1 person likes this

The Rams look like piss. 

Do Texans still have their old red pants with their slick?

1 person likes this

The Rams stated they're going to wear white at home and their blue-and-yellow alts as often as possible, right?

3 hours ago, wyopokes2 said:

33481900153_3f4b4d4432_b.jpg

So the Saints are actually going to wear the gray facemask this time around?

43 minutes ago, Quillz said:

The Rams stated they're going to wear white at home and their blue-and-yellow alts as often as possible, right?

Yes, they're going to wear white at home again next season, but no, they're not going to be wearing their throwback alts as often as possible, as they're still only allowed to wear them twice. So if they're in a situation where they have to wear blue away from home, such as when they visit Dallas, or possibly even when they play in London, they'll be stuck wearing the navy and gold jerseys.