NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OaklandRaider said:

Any word on the raiders? Prob won't be switching I might guessing 

I don't have any official info, but I'd assume they'd change the jerseys and still keep the shiny pants. I'd imagine the Cowboys would do the same, though I could be wrong on both counts.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 minute ago, upperV03 said:

I don't have any official info, but I'd assume they'd change the jerseys and still keep the shiny pants. I'd imagine the Cowboys would do the same, though I could be wrong on both counts.

Unless I'm remembering wrong, I found that link on the Cowboys shop which showed their white jerseys were updating to the new template. It was a Zeke or Dax jersey. I posted it a while back.

43 minutes ago, wyopokes2 said:

So I've been working on a lot of NFL Draft material which has meant delving into every teams logo slick. It appears that many teams are switching to the new template (duh), but what was weird to me was that Eagles logo slick has them dropping the midnight green altogether. They are nowhere to be found in the book and black is listed as the primary. Maybe that's old news. Other teams just of the top of my head include the Saints, Jets, Chiefs, and many more.

33481536673_3c38668668_o.png

I actually wish this would happen, idk why but I'm a huge fan of the black jerseys with white pants as opposed to the green jerseys.

And the blue rams jerseys looks like what you get when you mix and match different eras on madden to create the most disgusting uni you can.

16 minutes ago, wyopokes2 said:

33908289000_0c93674be7_o.png

43 minutes ago, Quillz said:

The Rams stated they're going to wear white at home and their blue-and-yellow alts as often as possible, right?

Yes, they're going to wear white at home again next season, but no, they're not going to be wearing their throwback alts as often as possible, as they're still only allowed to wear them twice. So if they're in a situation where they have to wear blue away from home, such as when they visit Dallas, or possibly even when they play in London, they'll be stuck wearing the navy and gold jerseys.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, Quillz said:

The Rams stated they're going to wear white at home and their blue-and-yellow alts as often as possible, right?

They can only wear the blue-and-yellow alts twice a year.  It's going to be white jerseys/pants the rest of the time.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

How is this not headline news on this site? This is the best thing to happen in uniforms this year, even better than the Lions and Timberwolves new uniforms. The fact that the entire uniform will be one solid color again makes me glad.

OMG YES!

11 hours ago, wyopokes2 said:

These are the teams that have the new template in their official logo slicks. No Falcons, not to say they aren't. Maybe just haven't updated their logo files.

33908288940_a34540f868_b.jpg

33481900153_3f4b4d4432_b.jpg

33908288860_2ac26f44bc_b.jpg

It's depressing that the Saints' current gold is so washed out.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 hours ago, wyopokes2 said:

So I've been working on a lot of NFL Draft material which has meant delving into every teams logo slick. It appears that many teams are switching to the new template (duh), but what was weird to me was that Eagles logo slick has them dropping the midnight green altogether. They are nowhere to be found in the book and black is listed as the primary. Maybe that's old news. Other teams just of the top of my head include the Saints, Jets, Chiefs, and many more.

33481536673_3c38668668_o.png

This was an error on the Slick it was updated by the NFL on Monday 4/24.

There were a few errors on some 2017 slicks.

The Eagles was corrected as I stated before but currently there are still some that are not correct.

The Bills are missing the "away" sock from the slick
The Hex code for the Chargers Powder Blue and the Color Rush Blue are listed the same which is obviously incorrect
The Cowboys are incorrectly showing the defunct white throwback helmet with the current uniforms

The Fleur de lis on the left leg of the Saints white, black and color rush pants is misplaced.

These are just a the ones that jumped out at me. There might have been a few other errors.

3 minutes ago, BrianLion said:

Will the Browns be the only fly wire collar still left? I think so, right? 

The Buccaneers I think are only using the Vapor for their color rush.
Carolina still using the old "Reebok" template still and not the vapor. Not the fly wire but also not the new vapor either.

Archived