Buffalo

NFL 2017 changes?

gek_6    21
1 hour ago, GFB said:

9062370-nfl-afc-wild-card-pittsburgh-ste

Are the Bengals upgrading to Vapor Untouchable?  I think the full collar will already help this uniform alot.

12 minutes ago, gek_6 said:

Are the Bengals upgrading to Vapor Untouchable?  I think the full collar will already help this uniform alot.

Doesn't look like it.

C94Bza3WAAQetdQ.jpg

Yes, the uniform is going to have two B logos on it now because apparently people don't know what team they're watching.

gek_6    21
12 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Doesn't look like it.

C94Bza3WAAQetdQ.jpg

Yes, the uniform is going to have two B logos on it now because apparently people don't know what team they're watching.

I'm unable to open your image but judging by what @aawagner011 posted they will be upgrading. It looks like it moves the orange from the shoulders to the top of the uniform.

IMG_8725.PNG.45f8a5d6a168f966e7b822b332cf3ce9.thumb.png.c8381d6f4cfe7f94acc8dc37cbf62c3e.pngBengals-Redskins-Football.thumb.jpg.3df2a60cd17cc5315811b6d6deb1b386.jpg

aawagner011    791

They are updating. See my post a page or two back with the leaked replica Nike Limited jerseys shown in this template. It has a full color collar.

USATSI_10033471.jpg

aawagner011    791

You can get an idea of how the shoulder panels will work if you compare it to the seams on their Color Rush. Same idea.

usatsi_9575180.jpg?w=1000&h=667

9575181-a.j.-green-nfl-miami-dolphins-ci

VikWings    494
1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The big B logo on their current uniform is pretty dopey and unnecessary.  Frankly, it doesn't get enough flack.  Staring at it now, gosh I hate that thing.  And then the nike collar too?  Oh god make it stop.  The little piddly ass tiger stripes on the sleeves... awful. I'm starting to convince myself that the Jaguars have amazing Packersesque uniforms compared to these.

The helmet looks good tho.

Yea. I hate that dopey B, especially when it replaced this:

377.gif

McCarthy    6,598
39 minutes ago, VikWings said:

Yea. I hate that dopey B, especially when it replaced this:

377.gif

and this 

370.gif

so good. It makes no sense why they use the B instead of those two logos. 

insert name    1,330
4 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The big B logo on their current uniform is pretty dopey and unnecessary.  Frankly, it doesn't get enough flack.  Staring at it now, gosh I hate that thing.  And then the nike collar too?  Oh god make it stop.  The little piddly ass tiger stripes on the sleeves... awful. I'm starting to convince myself that the Jaguars have amazing Packersesque uniforms compared to these.

The helmet looks good tho.

I don't mind the B logo on the jersey as is but using it as the primary logo and in the middle of the field is where I have a problem. It should be a secondary logo.

Gothamite    5,872
1 hour ago, insert name said:

I don't mind the B logo on the jersey as is but using it as the primary logo and in the middle of the field is where I have a problem. It should be a secondary logo.

It should be a C.

McCarthy    6,598
2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

It should be a C.

Found this on the webz

bengalsc.png.229dc0c31c57a56f83207444baa1f207.png

MCM0313    773
2 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Found this on the webz

bengalsc.png.229dc0c31c57a56f83207444baa1f207.png

Needs to be a different font so it doesn't look like a Bears ripoff, but a C would make more sense than a B.

Sec19Row53    446
3 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Needs to be a different font so it doesn't look like a Bears ripoff, but a C would make more sense than a B.

But it's the Reds' 'C'

[runs and hides]

shaydre1019    210
10 hours ago, insert name said:

I mind the logo on the collar bc the spacing of it is just so off. It needs nothing or a long word mark.

but possibly even worse than that is the way they use they paint the midfield logo. They stroke it really thinly in white instead of a thick stroke, and so the inside "holes" of the b are not filled in, and it looks very incorrect and amateurish. 

IMG_4963.JPG

Gothamite    5,872
8 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

But it's the Reds' 'C'

[runs and hides]

Well, of course it is.  The Bears' C looks nothing like that, with its uneven ends. 

364.png

t6f7rhg03n7ig82bd7xymr8rw.png

VikWings    494
22 hours ago, McCarthy said:

and this 

370.gif

so good. It makes no sense why they use the B instead of those two logos. 

I loved when that was at midfield

cin2003.jpg

Rockstar Matt    582
16 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Well, of course it is.  The Bears' C looks nothing like that, with its uneven ends. 

364.png

t6f7rhg03n7ig82bd7xymr8rw.png

Oh dear god. I never realized the Bears' C was so uneven. I don't know how it took me 20 years to notice this. 

OnWis97    2,192
1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Oh dear god. I never realized the Bears' C was so uneven. I don't know how it took me 20 years to notice this. 

If not for these boards, I am sure I'd never have noticed.

Ice_Cap    7,590

The Bengals using a wishbone C seems like something they could have gotten away with in the 60s or 70s. Now though? It's the exclusive purview of the Bears as far as the NFL goes.

leopard88    944
7 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

If not for these boards, I am sure I'd never have noticed.

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

It's one of those things so easily missed that you will never be able to un-see. 

I first noticed it 1-2 years ago.  Now, I'll never be able to un-see it . . . and it drives me nuts!