NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

This might be a weird thought, but now that those jerseys have been in a Super Bowl I don't think they need to change them. 

That should have ZERO to do with it.

That look is old and tired and has 2003 written all over it. And maybe it's just me, but I still personally can't look at it without picturing electrocuted dogs.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

This might be a weird thought, but now that those jerseys have been in a Super Bowl I don't think they need to change them. 

Super Bowl appearance or not they're awful.

14 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I say this as a Falcons fan, the super bowl embarrassment should have been the last straw in these jerseys that should have been gone yesterday. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

20 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Where was that sentiment with the previous set?

Besides, the current set may have been to a Super Bowl. A Super Bowl where the Falcons were on the losing end of the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history. 

The entire identity has the stench of legendary failure.  

20 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Like others have stated, the Falcons uniforms are dated and are the subject of numerous playoff failures (namely the 2012 NFC Championship and Super Bowl LI). But as long as Arthur Blank owns the team they will never change. He loves their current look 'cause, well, he handpicked it himself.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:46 AM, oldschoolvikings said:

football-minnesota-vikings-mick-tingelho

Look at the gorgeous sheen on the pants! If there was one thing Reebok and the previous manufacturers got right over Nike, it was the sheen on the uniforms and pants (it also helped that they were able to match colors).

NSFCvyu.png

Not an original thought, but with red helmets and they'd be set for 30 yrs.  Love to see roads with red numbers and red pants.  Alt red jersey too. Piping fad just doesn't work anymore. Could use newer logo on the helm if preferred.

Falcons-throwbacks-2.png

throwback-sample.jpg

2 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

Look at the gorgeous sheen on the pants! If there was one thing Reebok and the previous manufacturers got right over Nike, it was the sheen on the uniforms and pants (it also helped that they were able to match colors).

the matte pants works with the vikings tho because of their helmet, same with the browns, seahawks, and jags.

7 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Where was that sentiment with the previous set?

Besides, the current set may have been to a Super Bowl. A Super Bowl where the Falcons were on the losing end of the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history. 

The entire franchise has the stench of legendary failure.  

Fixed it for you lol.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

2 hours ago, dont care said:

Already been tried and looked like :censored:

IMG_3737.JPG

To be fair, they don't match the helmet. And the black pants look horrible. As much as monochrome is derided, the only way you can pull off the gold helmet and jersey is with gold pants. Anything else looks top heavy.

If they darkened the gold back to the old gold, maybe flipped the black and white on the numbers, and couple it with the color rush pants, it wouldn't actually be that bad. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived