United North Gridiron Alliance (Please Join In!)

Lumbergh

I have been inspired by Sleuthpanther's recent college league and wanted to launch something I've been thinking about doing for a long time on here; a fictional professional football league built by this forum. The idea is to create a league that looks, feels, and smells (kidding) like a real professional football league. My main goal is to eventually build a website that if someone were to stumble on randomly, would resemble a league website so well that they would think it was a real functioning league. I want to get the best designs, and best teams as possible to make up the league, which after long pondering I would like to name the UNGA (United North Gridiron Alliance). So here's where you guys come in...I want this league to be composed of 32 franchises spread throughout America (Canada markets are acceptable, and perhaps Mexico) within 8 divisions like the NFL. Ideally, these franchises would be placed in markets that are large enough to hold a team in real life (I don't mind small markets, but small obscure cities would not work). I myself would like to create a few teams, and I already have one finished (which I will post very soon). I want you to be able to freely create a team then submit it to the project, but I want to put a limit of 1 team each member can contribute (this may be changed to 2 depending on how things go). My plan is to have you pick a city, a name, colors etc., then make the identity and submit it on here for people to C&C and such or just simply view. I want the best designs to make the project, and I think voting on the top ones might be the best idea, but I'm open for suggestions. I want this league to have a 1 helmet rule like the NFL to keep it looking like a traditional league. For now, just submit the logos and/or wordmarks of the team, and I will post the template for unis I want to use later. To submit:

Team Name:

Colors:

Logo(s):

Here is the update with the league logo:

unga.png

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

City: Kansas City, Missouri

Team Name: Bombers

Colors: Black, Orange, Grey

Logo: Under construction

Just to let you know, I will be hand drawing mine, but I will use the template

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

I might be intrested in doing a team from O'ahu.

City: Honolulu, Hawai'i

Team Name: O'ahu Breakers

Colors: Blue, orange, white, teal

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

City: Salt Lake City, Utah

Team Name: Utah Saltdiggers

Colors: Brown, Yellow, White

Logo(s): I have them ready (they were for the SCAA), but if we aren't posting them, I don't want to ruin the thread early.

4 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

City: Salt Lake City, Utah

Team Name: Utah Saltdiggers

Colors: Brown, Yellow, White

Logo(s): I have them ready (they were for the SCAA), but if we aren't posting them, I don't want to ruin the thread early.

Post 'em if you want.

I'm interested 

City: Portland 

Team Name: war eagles 

Colors: red and black  with  Vegas gold  accents 

Logo: TBD 

Can we use different  uniform  suppliers, 

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

I don't mind digitizing and I'm sure there are others who do not mind either. Feel free to post. Also, StaatsBrett, I was thinking we could come up with a made-up apparel company with a logo and such to be the league's uniform supplier. I want this to be a collaboration of ideas and designs for the most part. I am also going to design one more team (California Reptiles) and have a total of 2 myself, I think as we go depending on the amount of designs and teams, we can have members design another team if they already have one done. So here is what we have so far:

Philadelphia Fugitives
Orlando Astros
Kansas City Bombers
Columbus Bavarians
O'ahu Breakers
Michigan Sailors
Utah Saltdiggers
Minnesota Northerns
Boston Beacons
Portland War Eagles
San Diego Captains
California Reptiles

Denver Sky Hawks

(13 Total as of 10/10/16)

Please feel free to post what you have and we can C&C and generate feedback from one another.

Archived