United North Gridiron Alliance (Please Join In!)

Lumbergh

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Zac Seidemann said:

logos:

photo sac21_zpsnpjckmyd.jpg

I like the direction you're going in, but I would love to see a lion incorporated into this. It feels a little too generic right now. The colors are great, but I just don't get a lion feel. Maybe try incorporating lion paws or claw marks or even just a lion body or head.

7 hours ago, Bigart78 said:

What I have so far i need help with the eye though I'm still not that good with Illustrator

NorfolkNeptunes.png

Really diggin' the name and the idea. Play around with different eye variations with different shapes and try to simplify the shadowing. I'm interested to see how this will turn out.

20 hours ago, mkg74 said:

State: New Jersey

Team Nickname: New Jersey Nads

new jersey nads.png

It's a good design, but I don't get a football team feel from it. Maybe incorporating it into an oval or circle could work. What does the team name mean?

9 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

I like the color scheme better, but I like the two lines on the bear in the first one better. I also suggest you angle the brow to look angrier, right now, the fugitive looks a little scared. The eye needs work, make it a little bigger and make the white spot go in the same direction as the red box. Looks good though!

City: Gilbert, Arizona

Team Name: Griffins

Colors: Dark red, scarlet, and gold

Logos: (Have it, but I want to touch it up a bit.)

Good points, I will make a few changes. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Pulv! said:

Update as suggested by Worcat

oahu breakers.png

The primary is fantastic, and the tertiary is truly awesome! There is something off about the wave. I think you could consider not even having a wave in the team identity, I like when a team isn't too literal with their designs, and the surfboards represent waves just as good. Great stuff.

1 hour ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

I like the direction you're going in, but I would love to see a lion incorporated into this. It feels a little too generic right now. The colors are great, but I just don't get a lion feel. Maybe try incorporating lion paws or claw marks or even just a lion body or head.

Really diggin' the name and the idea. Play around with different eye variations with different shapes and try to simplify the shadowing. I'm interested to see how this will turn out.

It's a good design, but I don't get a football team feel from it. Maybe incorporating it into an oval or circle could work. What does the team name mean?

Hows this:

photo sac28_zpsxdh4yj6j.jpgphoto sac29_zpsqemdebe2.jpg

17 minutes ago, TheLogoManiac13 said:

Team Name: Litteton Shockers

Colors: Navy, Columbia, Gold

Logo(s): Coming Soon...

Must... refrain... from .... making NSFW comment...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Portland  is pleased to  announce a  new stadium  for the inaugural year with the  timbers and occasional big games for the  psu vikings  who will still play home games  at   Providence park

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

6 hours ago, Frenchie said:

May I claim the first franchise "North of 49"?

I will re-use my Aussie Rules Football fantasy team identity:

Toronto Lakers

City: Toronto, ON

Team Name: Lakers

Colors: Navy, Carolina Blue

Logos: To come very shortly...

Here are the logos...

Primary, Secondary, Tertiary and Wordmark... 

Uniforms to follow... 

PRIMARY Toronto Lakers_Gridiron.png

Secondary-Toronto Lakers_Gridiron.png

Toronto Lakers_Gridiron Tertiary.png

Wordmark - Toronto Lakers_Gridiron.png

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

3 hours ago, TheLogoManiac13 said:

Team Name: Litteton Shockers

Colors: Navy, Columbia, Gold

Logo(s): Coming Soon...

Someone else already chose Colorado for a team location, can you consider a new location for your team?

3 hours ago, Zac Seidemann said:

Hows this:

photo sac28_zpsxdh4yj6j.jpgphoto sac29_zpsqemdebe2.jpg

Really dope. I think thickening the lines on the lion, I.e. the mouth and the head outline, would make this a great logo. I would also suggest choosing 1 font for the whole set, but that's your call.

19 hours ago, scottyeagle said:

Well, here's what I've got.  Still not happy with the gills/mouth area, and the eye could stand to be more ferocious, but not too bad. 

iohnWtz.png

That primary is sick.I would just suggest either lightening the green, or just make your colors gold and black. The shade of green is too dark.

Bomba Tomba, that identity is truly beautiful btw. The idea is unique, the logo is fresh, and the colors are perfect.

Also, here is the update to the Fugitives:

fugitives_1.png

Archived