United North Gridiron Alliance (Please Join In!)

Lumbergh

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love where this project is going and the support from everybody. Big news today, the league is announcing a partnership with 40Dash Sportswear (made-up company for this project) to help manufacture all the uniforms and apparel. The league is very excited by this deal, and has released a press release to all franchises on how the logo will look on the uniforms as well.

40dash.png

Here is how the 40Dash logo will be applied to jersey & pants. For dark jersey, the logo shall be colored white instead of black:

example.png

Here are the league logo guidelines:

logoguidelines.png

-I have included the league logo in the 40Dash uniform templates. The helmet in the template is the official helmet template for the league, so whenever you want to unveil a helmet, please do so on this helmet. I will let you know when we will start doing uniforms, probably once we get the league filled and everyone has dropped a logo. Helmets are fine to drop in the meantime. Here are the .SVG & .EPS files for the uniform templates:

40Dash Uniform & Helmet Template (SVG)

40Dash Uniform & Helmet Template (EPS)

If you would like to join this project and submit a team, please see the first page of this thread, we do have slots available. Cheers.

6 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

The Cossacks logos have been updated and the helmet has been added:

ll4zKbd.png

I'm liking this a lot better inside the oval and I think it would look good like this on helmet.

4 hours ago, Dexatron19 said:

Update for the San Diego Captains Logos and Workmarks. As well as the helmet is added.capset3.png

captainhel.png

Looks a lot better!

3 hours ago, KCDesign said:

I have 3 different helmet designs for the Buffalo Beavers, all have the same shell, just different facemasks. One is black, another is maroon, and another is brown. These aren't that great, but this is my first go around on making a helmet in photoshop, and logo in illustrator. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 3.03.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-14 at 3.04.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-14 at 3.05.01 PM.png

Logo is definitely better than before. I think if you add black trim around the brown beaver head it will pop. You might even consider switching the brown to maroon.

The Sacramento Lions announce that they wish to build a stadium in Sacramento. They have looked at a lot of locations in the area and have narrowed it down to 3. The first location being the the Sacramento Railyards. The second being were Sleeptrain Arena is. The last being were the stadium at American River College currently is. they plan on doing this by their second season. Until then they have secured a signal year deal to play at Bonney Field. Bonney Field is home to the Sacramento Republic FC (USL) and the Sacramento Express (Pro Rugby).

photo sac33_zps7bdas7r3.jpg

The Portland Elk have also announced that they will be playing their home games at Providence Park. Providence Park is home to the Portland Timbers (MLS), Portland Thorns FC (NWSL), Portland Timbers U23s (PDL) and the Portland State Vikings football (NCAA).

photo port32_zpswym8lhzw.jpg

The Alt fields will be used when they wear their alt or classic jerseys.

2 hours ago, Zac Seidemann said:

The Sacramento Lions announce that they wish to build a stadium in Sacramento. They have looked at a lot of locations in the area and have narrowed it down to 3. The first location being the the Sacramento Railyards. The second being were Sleeptrain Arena is. The last being were the stadium at American River College currently is. they plan on doing this by their second season. Until then they have secured a signal year deal to play at Bonney Field. Bonney Field is home to the Sacramento Republic FC (USL) and the Sacramento Express (Pro Rugby).

photo sac33_zps7bdas7r3.jpg

The Portland Elk have also announced that they will be playing their home games at Providence Park. Providence Park is home to the Portland Timbers (MLS), Portland Thorns FC (NWSL), Portland Timbers U23s (PDL) and the Portland State Vikings football (NCAA).

photo port32_zpswym8lhzw.jpg

The Alt fields will be used when they wear their alt or classic jerseys.

You should add washed-out markings for soccer and  rugby 

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

3 hours ago, GeauxColonels said:

If there's still space and New Orleans isn't taken, I'd like to get it on this.

Team Name: TBD

Colors: TBD

Logo(s): TBD

Still open space, and that location is available. Have fun.

6 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

Isn't that just the Louisville Cardinals logo?

Nope  the  cards have something similar  I drew this on a Wacom   tablet 

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

It is very similar to their logo, almost exactly like it minus the bottom right part of the L. If that's what you want to do it's up to you.

Here are some helmet designs I'm playing around with for the Fugitives, let me know which one you guys like (I'm leaning towards A or B):

fugshelmets.png

I have my initial unis/logos ready. Here they are.

Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 10.18.43 PM.png

UNGA logo, would most likely be used on team merchandise

Screen Shot 2016-10-15 at 9.26.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-15 at 9.37.00 AM.png

Home and Road:

I kept my set fairly simple, and that can be seen here. Nothing too crazy, imo I think this is a very sleek and classic look. Only difference between home and road is the jersey color. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-15 at 10.15.18 AM.png

Alt:

All powder set, main difference from home/road is the massive beaver logo on the side helmet and no helmet stripe. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-15 at 10.31.34 AM.png

Fauxback:

This one features just a "B" on the helmet, and powder blue on the shoulders. Little bit more simplistic than the other two sets, that's why I'm calling it a fauxback. 

Also, these uniforms comply with the one helmet rule because even though there are different facemasks/decals, the base helmet is still the same throughout. 

zk2zvd.jpg

Here's the Undead's helmet. The red part represents blood.

39 minutes ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

It is very similar to their logo, almost exactly like it minus the bottom right part of the L. If that's what you want to do it's up to you.

Here are some helmet designs I'm playing around with for the Fugitives, let me know which one you guys like (I'm leaning towards A or B):

fugshelmets.png

C or F

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

Archived