worst logos ever!

osctheg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On October 19, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Ice_Cap said:

My problem with the 90s Coyotes look was that it tried to do too much in too limited a space.

Eu3uA7b.jpg

You only have so much "space" on a hockey uniform, and cluttering it with too many colours just doesn't work. Are the Coyotes a black team? A brick team? Purple? Cream? Orange? Green?

"Black" would seem like the right answer, but it's a very minimal presence on the logos. The whole look is just cluttered and confused.

All valid points, but this uniform is still (astonishingly) better than what the team is wearing now.

24 minutes ago, insert name said:

Why is he eating himself?

Because the puck in his mouth is really a shrunken version of the logo. The infinite logo inside a logo inside a logo gag.

The real logo is just a puck in the mouth.

On 20/10/2016 at 6:58 PM, Xamboni said:

I always figured the Thunder logo was a placeholder and that a few years late a new logo/identity would come out.

8 years later, I was wrong. 

And I just don't get it. Who likes it enough to spend money on it?

14 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

And I just don't get it. Who likes it enough to spend money on it?

Kids and teens. I go around areas of Dallas or my high school and I see people constantly wear thunder mercy they aren't even fans but they like the way it looks

7 minutes ago, Rj0498 said:

Kids and teens. I go around areas of Dallas or my high school and I see people constantly wear thunder mercy they aren't even fans but they like the way it looks

Pretty much. Kids would wear Thunder jerseys all the time in middle school (Heat too), even though we were all Knicks fans in Knicks "country"

Allen Iverson jerseys were popular too, if that means anything...

YVRMUBj.png

On 10/15/2016 at 9:57 PM, bushy said:

This is a terrible logo. Mostly because the feathers drawn in paint. 

IMG_4413.PNG

This is hilarious because it seems like for every new logo release/rebrand, we always get the guy saying "....for a logo that i could draw in 5 mins in MS Paint"..But i literally could do this in MS paint lol

People in Oklahoma buy the Thunder logo because this is our team and our only team. The other teams we care about divide the state, and the Thunder unify that. We aren't uniform/logo snobs. 

Also, the Thunder were good, so i'm sure that had some influence. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

1 hour ago, Rj0498 said:

Perhaps so the same can be said for the Seahawks besides being one of the few major teams in the state they are also one of best teams in the league in spite of crappy jerseys

Unpopular I guess, but I really like Seahawks uniforms... It's much better than the last set, and I'M SUPER TRADITIONALIST, so I usually don't like overly modern designs... (I still don't like the mono-navy though B))

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived