Floridian Premier League (Derby Posters)

soflo_sports

All these designs are really good, clean, and nice, there are a few things I could critique (and probably will once I get more more time) but keep up the good work

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOMESTEAD CITY SOCCER CLUB

HOMESTEAD

Founded: 1955

Championships: 0

Kits By: Adidas

Sponsor: DHL Express

Derbies: Progress, Keys United

Crest: Green oval with checker board and jet

Home: Two shades of green with gold stripe

Away: Gold with checkered stripeScreen_Shot_2017_02_13_at_3_56_23_PM.png

soflo copy.png

I guess it's about time I put my 2 cents of thought about these concepts

AC Boca: nothing much to really say here. Great execution. Perfect colors and balancing. Probably the most fluid and nice looking jersey you habe

Biscayne: the home jerseys remind me of an old style British jersey. And while I like  the design of the clash I'm not sure how it fits with the red/white though I'm probably just missing something

SC Brevard: it's very difficult to read the name and numbers all throughout the home kit. Also the clash is way better than the home and should be the primary IMO

Rockets SC: While I don't think NASA would sponsor a team this is a concept so I won't say anything. If NASA would sponsor a team I think they would have crazy space themed jerseys instead of these. Plus the colors reminds me of SC Brevard

Buena Vista: these jerseys are pretty great nothing much to critique here. Maybe make the diamond pattern go all around the home jersey instead of just the front

Cascades: nothing to say these are great

Clearwater: I'm not sure how I feel about these. On one hand they seem to simple. But on the other they feel classic with that sense of historic... Maybe add a light blue color to both jerseys to symbolize the sky over the ocean

RC Daytona: another odd sponsor but I find these jerseys awesome. I'm not sure what about them, but the away jersey just seems classic. Maybe switch the home and away?

SC Deerfield: The home is very reminiscent of the Bucks, which have some of my favorite jerseys. And the away is very clean and nice. 

Deportivo Miami: this is exactly what Miami should wear for their NASL team

Ft Brooke: Probably another of your best jerseys

SC Ft Myers: I don't care for the hoops on the away, but the home is very nice and slick

FTSC: I'm not sure why there is the half-stripe on the back. Other than that no quarrels here

Gateway: home is perfect. The away I think the darker gray should be slightly darker. Currently the grays clash hard and don't match

Gold Coast: not my favorite but still hold nice designs

GSA: One of the best jerseys here. There's nothing to say just great work

Harbor City: blue and yellow is one of the hardest color combinations to make work. And these work graciously 

Hillsborough: the home is perfect, not sure of the maroon away. And the 6 in the logo is slightly crooked I think

Homestead: another great design incorporating racing into a jersey

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

On 2/14/2017 at 9:22 AM, CodeG said:

I guess it's about time I put my 2 cents of thought about these concepts

AC Boca: nothing much to really say here. Great execution. Perfect colors and balancing. Probably the most fluid and nice looking jersey you habe

Biscayne: the home jerseys remind me of an old style British jersey. And while I like  the design of the clash I'm not sure how it fits with the red/white though I'm probably just missing something

SC Brevard: it's very difficult to read the name and numbers all throughout the home kit. Also the clash is way better than the home and should be the primary IMO

Rockets SC: While I don't think NASA would sponsor a team this is a concept so I won't say anything. If NASA would sponsor a team I think they would have crazy space themed jerseys instead of these. Plus the colors reminds me of SC Brevard

Buena Vista: these jerseys are pretty great nothing much to critique here. Maybe make the diamond pattern go all around the home jersey instead of just the front

Cascades: nothing to say these are great

Clearwater: I'm not sure how I feel about these. On one hand they seem to simple. But on the other they feel classic with that sense of historic... Maybe add a light blue color to both jerseys to symbolize the sky over the ocean

RC Daytona: another odd sponsor but I find these jerseys awesome. I'm not sure what about them, but the away jersey just seems classic. Maybe switch the home and away?

SC Deerfield: The home is very reminiscent of the Bucks, which have some of my favorite jerseys. And the away is very clean and nice. 

Deportivo Miami: this is exactly what Miami should wear for their NASL team

Ft Brooke: Probably another of your best jerseys

SC Ft Myers: I don't care for the hoops on the away, but the home is very nice and slick

FTSC: I'm not sure why there is the half-stripe on the back. Other than that no quarrels here

Gateway: home is perfect. The away I think the darker gray should be slightly darker. Currently the grays clash hard and don't match

Gold Coast: not my favorite but still hold nice designs

GSA: One of the best jerseys here. There's nothing to say just great work

Harbor City: blue and yellow is one of the hardest color combinations to make work. And these work graciously 

Hillsborough: the home is perfect, not sure of the maroon away. And the 6 in the logo is slightly crooked I think

Homestead: another great design incorporating racing into a jersey

Wow that was quite the report! Thanks for the praise and critique, it's been kinda hard to come across lately...

soflo copy.png

INTERNATIONAL GARDENS SOCCER CLUB

MIAMI GARDENS

Founded: 1954

Championships: 8

Sponsor: AutoNation

Derbies: Gateway, Freedom Tower

Crest: Compass shape with Sunshine State Arch

Home: Yellow with darkened sash

Away: White with yellow gradient down

Screen_Shot_2017_02_18_at_11_24_37_PM.pn

soflo copy.png

On 2/13/2017 at 0:57 PM, soflo_sports said:

HOMESTEAD CITY SOCCER CLUB

HOMESTEAD

Founded: 1955

Sponsor: DHL Express

Derbies: Progress, Keys United

Crest: Green oval with checker board and jet

Home: Two shades of green with gold stripe

Away: Gold with checkered stripeScreen_Shot_2017_02_13_at_3_56_23_PM.png

Almirola drives the 43. Suarez drives the 19. Jk. I see what you were going for and it looks awesome

ISLANDERS SOCCER CLUB

NAPLES

Founded: 1965

Kits By: Under Armour

Sponsor: Ritz-Carlton

Derbies: Gulf Shore, Fort Myers

Crest: Purple shield with palm tree inside of circle

Home: White with purple stripe across

Away: Purple with sublimated gradient and pink details

Screen_Shot_2017_02_19_at_10_41_27_PM.pn

Little bit of a different colorway with these ones... Not sure if I like the homes or if I should change something with it. Idk let me know if the home needs something extra to spruce it up a little

soflo copy.png

So, it's been a while since I've looked at this thread, and I was really missing out! So, here's what I have to say about basically everything.

AC Boca: This is a very clean and simple look. One of my favorites so far.

Biscayne Athletic: Here's another solid look. The only thing I would do is make the back white instead of red.

SC Brevard: I'm a big fan of the clash, but the home is a miss to me. If you're going for pinstripes, they should be thinner. If you're going for stripes, they should be thicker. The red numbers are also very hard to read.

Brevard Rockets SC: I would add more red to the home, maybe a subtle tile pattern (foam tiles on the shuttle) on the clash. Overall very clean look.

Buena Vista United: Home is an amazing modern look, the pattern really works. The orange on the clash seems out of place, I would recommend either replacing it would a gold or silver (to better match Disney's marketing scheme) or add more orange to the rest of the shirt.

Cascades SC: Home is a nice, clean look with a modern twist. Granted it looks nice, but is there a significance behind the checkers on the clash?

Clearwater SC: Very simple looks throughout, and executed very well. The clash is one of my favorite kits of this series.

Racing Club Daytona: The checkers work wonderfully here. No complaints.

SC Deerfield: The home would be better without the chevron. The clash is...interesting. I've never seen gold and teal put together like that, but I'm not a fan.

Deportivo Miami: The home is incredible. Definitely one of my favorites. The clash looks good, modern. Nice creative pattern.

Fort Brooke SC: The home would be much better with the stripes going all the way to the top. Altogether a nice look. The clash would look better with navy shorts instead of gold.

SC Fort Myers: This looks a lot like Hull, and I love it. Overall a really nice look.

Homestead City SC: I would keep the entire shirt except for the gold stripe the darker green on the home. The clash works, but it not my favorite. The checkers don't work as well on a pale gold background.

International Gardens SC: Home is really nice. Very clean and modern. While I like the clash, I don't think that a yellow home and white clash would fly, maybe make it black.

Islanders SC: I agree that the home needs something extra, although I'm not sure what. The clash I like though.

ExJworW.png

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Cascades SC: Home is a nice, clean look with a modern twist. Granted it looks nice, but is there a significance behind the checkers on the clash?

No I just thought it would complement the striped look on the home

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

SC Deerfield: The home would be better without the chevron. The clash is...interesting. I've never seen gold and teal put together like that, but I'm not a fan.

As for the clash, I was emulating the Deerfield Beach flag, and I wanted to make a kit that was vibrant and different

soflo copy.png

Islanders update is on the way, here's the next team

LAKELAND SWANS SOCCER CLUB

LAKELAND

Founded: 1958

Kits By: Nike

Sponsor: Publix

Derbies: Orange County, Reeves

Crest: Black diamond with white stripes and swans

Home: White with black stripes across

Away: Black with thin pink stripes diagonal

Screen_Shot_2017_02_23_at_10_23_45_PM.pn

soflo copy.png

On 2/19/2017 at 9:42 PM, soflo_sports said:

ISLANDERS SOCCER CLUB

NAPLES

Founded: 1965

Kits By: Under Armour

Sponsor: Ritz-Carlton

Derbies: Gulf Shore, Fort Myers

Crest: Purple shield with palm tree inside of circle

Home: White with purple stripe across

Away: Purple with sublimated gradient and pink details

Screen_Shot_2017_02_19_at_10_41_27_PM.pn

Little bit of a different colorway with these ones... Not sure if I like the homes or if I should change something with it. Idk let me know if the home needs something extra to spruce it up a little

Very clean, and nice shoutout to the best current Joker--I mean, Jerome--actor. 

Might add a pant pant stripe to the home. It's a bit plain as is. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• 2 weeks later...

LAUDERDALE ATHLETIC CLUB

FORT LAUDERDALE

Founded: 1940

Championships: 6

Kits By: Nike

Sponsor: Citrix

Derbies: Lighthouse, Springs United, Deportivo

Crest: Navy shield with red pinstripes and sailboat

Home: Navy with sublimated wave

Away: Red with white and gold stripe across

Screen_Shot_2017_03_10_at_4_37_31_PM.png

Sorry for the long wait, here's my hometown team

soflo copy.png

On 10/16/2016 at 7:17 PM, soflo_sports said:

BISCAYNE ATHLETIC

MIAMI

Founded: 1951

Championships: 1

Sponsor: Royal Caribbean

Derbies: Gateway, Freedom Tower

Crest: Rectangle with red and white stripes

Home: Red and white vertical stripes, red chevron

Away: Black with gold and white details

biscayne.png

bruh these jerseys are lit. how did you make these logos and adidas mock ups?

Archived