Jimmy's Adventures in Recolored Logos

JerseyJimmy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( Disappointed Jimmy, in fact America's never been more alive. "Hey Canada, Make room for Lena Dunham and Miley Cyrus"

Hershey looks fantastic though. How bout a wizards mashup?

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

On 11/9/2016 at 9:41 PM, Jimmy Lethal said:

Boom.

Wizards.png

I would make the top of the arch black, with Washington and to Blackstar is being copper. Maybe. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 2:29 PM, Meshmaster101 said:

bump

Just pointing out that bumping a thread, for the sake of bumping, is against board policy. Doing it when the post isn't even yours is ridiculous.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

• 2 months later...

...oh yeah, this thing exists. Heh. Here's the USFL's Washington Federals in a properly patriotic color scheme, since whoever decided to put this logo in black and green should be chucked off the Washington Monument.

Federals.png

53Ocz8U.png

• 3 weeks later...

I discovered an old logo for the South Carolina Stingrays, back when they were going to be called the Sharks. I got rid of the hockey stick to make it more streamlined, changed the red to a sea-green color, and overall cleaned up the logo a bit.

SC Sharks.png

53Ocz8U.png

Archived