NFL / Hockey crossover series (7/32 Dallas)

jay_fs_designs

I dig the Falcons! I agree that they're perhaps a touch too simple, but the Falcons' actual jerseys are way too busy so I don't think simple is a bad thing here. I wish the font were a bit blockier but that's just a personal thing - the more rounded font looks fine, too.

This needs more gold, plain and simple. Although i like the overall look, theres too much white on the home and away. I would either thicken the current gold lines on the home or make whats currently white gold, and the same for the away. Tweak and this'll be sick

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB Project/ Dribbble

11 hours ago, jay_fs_designs said:

Thx for the feedback so far :) next up are the Ravens from Baltimore. Any opinions?

IMG_20160328_182651.jpg

I could see Baltimore using the shield logo as the main and the raven head as an alternate. It'd be very LA King-ish

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

1 hour ago, ahowe6464 said:

Bills look good too, but I don't they need the faux-yoke on the home.

Almost every single one of the concepts you make has the exact same Boston Bruin-esque shoulder yoke... I mean they look good, but you can definitely get more creative...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 24.10.2016 at 9:16 PM, chcarlson23 said:

Almost every single one of the concepts you make has the exact same Boston Bruin-esque shoulder yoke... I mean they look good, but you can definitely get more creative...

Of course I know that this part looks similar on many of my concepts but tbh I think that there is only one or two types of shoulder yokes that acutually look good on this template. If you check out my ECHL series on here you can see that I use different designs on that other template..

Archived