jay_fs_designs

NFL / Hockey crossover series (7/32 Dallas)

Here's another series presented by Jay_FS_Designs: I'm creating hockey jerseys for all current NFL teams. For some teams I'm transferring the current jersey designs onto a hockey jersey. For others I create a complete new design the fits the identity. All feedback appreciated :)

With the colour scheme and lettering/numbering, it's hard to disassociate this with the Coyotes. That said,it's pretty good on its own- something about the numbers are off to me- I think it may be the outlines, specifically on the darker numbers.

I dig the Falcons! I agree that they're perhaps a touch too simple, but the Falcons' actual jerseys are way too busy so I don't think simple is a bad thing here. I wish the font were a bit blockier but that's just a personal thing - the more rounded font looks fine, too.

This needs more gold, plain and simple. Although i like the overall look, theres too much white on the home and away. I would either thicken the current gold lines on the home or make whats currently white gold, and the same for the away. Tweak and this'll be sick

I think it needs more black than white. I'd try switching the stripes/yoke on the home to black, and the yoke to black or purple on the away.

11 hours ago, jay_fs_designs said:

Thx for the feedback so far :) next up are the Ravens from Baltimore. Any opinions?

IMG_20160328_182651.jpg

I could see Baltimore using the shield logo as the main and the raven head as an alternate. It'd be very LA King-ish

In the Ravens case, you might want to make some adjustments on the back of the jerseys, too! ;)

The Buffalo Bills are up next. For this one I took the striping from their real jerseys and just added some hockey-esque things to make it look more realistic. Opinions?

bills.png

On 10/23/2016 at 10:31 AM, jay_fs_designs said:

I made a few adjustments based on the feedback from you guys. Let's hear it :)

baltimore1_nfl_hockey.png

baltimore2_nfl_hockey.png

Not sure which set I like better, these both look great.

Bills look good too, but I don't they need the faux-yoke on the home.

1 hour ago, ahowe6464 said:

Bills look good too, but I don't they need the faux-yoke on the home.

Almost every single one of the concepts you make has the exact same Boston Bruin-esque shoulder yoke... I mean they look good, but you can definitely get more creative...

On 24.10.2016 at 9:16 PM, chcarlson23 said:

Almost every single one of the concepts you make has the exact same Boston Bruin-esque shoulder yoke... I mean they look good, but you can definitely get more creative...

Of course I know that this part looks similar on many of my concepts but tbh I think that there is only one or two types of shoulder yokes that acutually look good on this template. If you check out my ECHL series on here you can see that I use different designs on that other template..

That alt is very "minor league hockey" to me, so it works. I think this is the most enjoyable thusfar, perhaps because their aesthetic looks so much better with white in place of silver.

I like Carolina, although I'm not a fan of the alternate patch. That's really my only complaint, this set looks good.