P.I.L.L.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like where you're going with this overall, but it needs some improvement. 7 colors is too much for any concept, drop the gold and darker gray and you're good. As for the uniforms themselves, there's no real consistency. I would use the style of the red jersey for the blue jersey and make a white jersey with the same style. The Jets logo with the puck is wicked cool, but I don't think you need two (keep the latter) and ditch a black jersey even though I like it. I know it's a lot but if you tweak blue, white, and red jerseys this will be unique and awesome. Looking forward to how this evolves

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

On 10/26/2016 at 8:48 PM, Mings said:

How's your Nicotine Sunscreen doing? I'm not seeing your Washington Capitals logo being used. That must be a heart breaker.

Guessing the Nicotine Sunscreen needed a filter.

On 10/26/2016 at 6:48 PM, Mings said:

How's your Nicotine Sunscreen doing? I'm not seeing your Washington Capitals logo being used. That must be a heart breaker.

Per your inquiry, Mr. Joshua: The "W-eagle-capitol" concept was assigned to the NHL, 2011... My heart is on their sleeves, literally!!! :~))) 

W-Eagle-Capitol concept

On 10/25/2016 at 11:08 PM, Bruins said:

I like where you're going with this overall, but it needs some improvement. 7 colors is too much for any concept, drop the gold and darker gray and you're good. As for the uniforms themselves, there's no real consistency. I would use the style of the red jersey for the blue jersey and make a white jersey with the same style. The Jets logo with the puck is wicked cool, but I don't think you need two (keep the latter) and ditch a black jersey even though I like it. I know it's a lot but if you tweak blue, white, and red jerseys this will be unique and awesome. Looking forward to how this evolves

Genuinely appreciate your constructive criticism... made some adjustments to the uniforms based on your suggestions... it's a work in progress for sure. 

9 hours ago, Mings said:

So you're still delusional. Got it.

44 minutes ago, P.I.L.L. said:

Both of you - enough. Keep the discussion to the concept. 

16 hours ago, P.I.L.L. said:

That seems fairly definitive tbh, very much reminds me of the Ravens lawsuit in the 90s.

I'm super interested by the stick/jet hybrid, feels like a concept that could be fleshed out into something special

Definitely a big improvement here, although not to be a downer I still have a few suggestions because I want this to be the best concept it can be. Swap gold with silver on the logo and numbers and silver with red on the waist and sleeves trim on the black jersey and you're golden, just to add a little more flow between that and the light silver jersey, which i believe are the home and away. The blue uni looks great, I would just add more trim to the blue numbers cause right now they kind of get lost. By far the best part of these, not that the jerseys aren't great, is the logos set. They're really unique and flow together really well. Sorry for the books I'm writing but the uniqueness of these is really compelling to me. Youre a lot closer now, but you just have to clear heartbreak hill to absolutely crush this. Keep with it, great job

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I am not a fan of these. The plane logos look like blobs, the jersey font is bad, the captain's patches are invisible, and the Jets and Winnipeg wordmarks are so italicized, they are impossible to read, and 7 colors are too much. 

I sincerely hope the Jets DON'T "steal" these, too.   

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

1 hour ago, Uglybus said:

I am not a fan of these. The plane logos look like blobs, the jersey font is bad, the captain's patches are invisible, and the Jets and Winnipeg wordmarks are so italicized, they are impossible to read, and 7 colors are too much. 

I sincerely hope the Jets DON'T "steal" these, too.   

Not too "constructive". Theres been a gradual improvement here, and this is a pretty unique concept, especially both jet logos.

Lz5f6vZ.png

Archived