Sign in to follow this  
P.I.L.L.

Winnipeg Jets Concept

I don't understand the J. Why doesn't the white key line go down into the bowl of the J?

18 hours ago, P.I.L.L. said:

posted the link again and it shows up on my page ?

Jets concept - work in progress...

Couple of critiques:

• The logos are pretty decent, the only thing I would change is the color of the circle from white to red on the logo on the left (and get rid of the thin black outlines that go with it).  It would be a good nod to the Selanne/Tkachuk/Essensa era Jets teams of the first half of the 1990s.
  • The jerseys make absolutely no sense whatsoever.  There is no cohesion with colors or striping in relation to the rest of the set.  Are you presenting this as a black team or a red team?  I'd get rid of the BFBS jersey and stick to the red/white/blue/gray color palette of the one on the right.

On 1/12/2018 at 6:43 AM, Moser316 said:

Jets concept - work in progress...

uniforms rough work in progress! reverted to a more illustrative jet with streaking / shaded Puck Engine... 

Edited by P.I.L.L.
Updated 01/15/18 significant fine tuning to puck-engine, colors, numbers

On 1/11/2018 at 1:24 PM, Whittier S said:

I don't understand the J. Why doesn't the white key line go down into the bowl of the J?

unclear what white line you're talking about?... it's kind of an ongoing rubiks cube attempting to create the illusion of seeing a plane, hockey stick, and puck-engine all at once.