NHL Trio Series (Requests welcome for any hockey team!)

ldconcepts

trios%20sig_zpsru4xcark.png

Lately, I've been working on a bunch of NHL trio concepts: a home, away, and third set, for teams that I think could benefit from a change. They all have unique patterns. So far, besides my first concept, I have Carolina, Los Angeles, Calgary, and Minnesota done. I'm open to requests!

OTTAWA SENATORS

Ottawa%20Senators%20Concept_zpsgwo50hrm.

For the primary set, I used a sash to showcase the Sens' current secondary logo's olive branch pattern. I feel their sleek, current font is right for this set. For the alternate jersey, I reused a classic 90s jersey with modernized logos.

C&C Appreciated!

Requests are open as well!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOS ANGELES KINGS

Los%20Angeles%20Kings%20Concept_zpstoukj

I think the Kings' colour scheme took a step back when they eliminated purple/forum blue. I used some classic striping, and added the double hockey sticks from the logo I used to give a unique vibe. On the away, I emphasized purple with Reebok's new mega yokes. I remade the Gretzky-Era jerseys for an alt.

Requests and C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

The logo they used for the winter classic. I just wanted to see what you could do other than it because a lot of wings third jersey concepts use it.

detroit-red-wings-logo-d.jpg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Well done, nice switch up. I gotta tell ya, there is something really awesome about that third jersey. i could absolutely see the wings in this set, Great work!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Thanks everyone. I'm going to ask you to hold the requests for a little, but I have ideas for every one of them so far, and will be pumping a lot out in the coming days.

On deck and already done:

CAR (Wavy primaries, warning flag alts)

MIN (Centred on hidden elements)

TBL (Lightning stripes on primaries, throwback alt)

CGY (Flaming primaries, throwback alt)

Nyzv9xS.png

Archived