NHL Trio Series (Requests welcome for any hockey team!)

ldconcepts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

C&C Appreciated!

Here's some C&C, please actually do some uniforms for a change.

:P Kidding of course. But yeah, no pictures there.

As for the others, I really like Tampa Bay's striping and I'm glad you went with orange as the primary for Edmonton.

18 hours ago, ~Bear said:

Here's some C&C, please actually do some uniforms for a change.

:P Kidding of course. But yeah, no pictures there.

As for the others, I really like Tampa Bay's striping and I'm glad you went with orange as the primary for Edmonton.

;) Oops, yeah, meant to post this! Thanks.

New%20Jersey%20Devils%20Concept_zps2jqmt

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

8 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

;) Oops, yeah, meant to post this! Thanks.

New%20Jersey%20Devils%20Concept_zps2jqmt

Thats a nice modern take on the Devils! I wonder if swapping the red and black with each other on the white jersey would look better since that's what they currently use on their roads. 

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

I'm sure many disagree on me with this, but I always thought the Fishsticks logo itself wasn't a bad logo; it just didn't go with the Islanders' branding. You've defiantly improved it, however. I like the use of the "wave-stripe," although I'm not so sure with each individual line (at least on the bottom of the jersey), especially since you did individual stripes for the Blues just a concept before.

I love the Blues. I like the retro alternate and wordmark you did; recoloring it made it miles better. The striping works, especially with the set's allusion to the 90s. 

The devils look great in green. I'd go far out and say make green replace black in the home/away and maybe do a green jersey or use the home you have designed as the alternate. Even with black they still look great. 

On 11/2/2016 at 4:06 PM, ~Bear said:

Request: Arizona Coyotes kachina style

On 11/16/2016 at 7:22 AM, KittSmith_95 said:

That Islanders set is goregous. 

Let's go unorthodox. How about Red & Black Sabres set? Or perhaps a Avalanche set based off each alternate & you have to use the diagonal  scripts? SHOW  ME WHAT YOU GOT!

Buffalo%20Sabres%20Concept_zpsndvt4jit.p

Nyzv9xS.png

Nothing? Oh well.

On 11/18/2016 at 9:02 AM, New York's Greatest said:

Could you do the Whalers...assuming you are doing defunct teams

Hartford%20Whalers%20Concept_zpsrruowuff

I tried something new with curved chest striping, a modern-traditional look I paired with a vintage collar. The two hem stripes are a nod to the classic Whalers jersey I kept as a throwback alternate, which, like the Sharks' heritage uniform, would fly off the shelves if actually used. I feel like to capture the best of the whale logo, it has to remain unrecoloured with a thick white outline, which I've done here. Borrowing from the Habs' Winter Classic uniform, I used blue numbers with a thick white outline, not unlike the logo, to stand out against the chest striping.

With this installment, I've opened the floodgates to any team, so any sort of request is welcome!

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Archived