2017 Color Rush

dmhtfld

1 hour ago, Weapon X said:

The neon green might be referring to their gold on their throwback sets? That is the only thing i could think of.

Reading through the Jets media guide, the only place I saw the neon green was in logos for their community programs like NFL's play 60 programs, their flag football program, the Generation Jets Academy, Jets Tackle Bullying, and the Jets Foundation. And only the green in the Generation Jets Academy is neon green, the green used in the rest of the logos is more a lime green that looks more like what is in the colorworx swatch instead of what is used on @dmhtfld's uniform.

http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/New-York-Jets-Media-Guide.pdf

http://www.nfl.com/media-guides

st__louis_aces_player_sig___tom_davis_by_verasthebrujah-d9w1l6u.jpg

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_minor_by_verasthebrujah-dbd786h.jpg.04fb6ee08e3d6de5abf371b4fd8bf0bf.jpgmiami_suns_sig_by_verasthebrujah-da7emd5.jpg

On 11/15/2016 at 10:45 PM, mrkennedy77 said:

For someone who's a huge fan of the bengals and their iconic helmet stripes, the socks seem a little much, but could still work. 

The Bengals socks might work better if they were black with a 4-6 inch band of tiger stripes right below the knee.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• 2 weeks later...

These all look really good; I would say they're better than the real thing. One thing I noticed though: you have kept the helmet color consistent with the rest of the uniform except for the Cowboys, who have a royal uniform but a navy helmet. Is there a reason for that or was it just an "it looks better" kind of thing? Either way, it looks great, just seems inconsistent.

5 minutes ago, ItDoesntMatter said:

These all look really good; I would say they're better than the real thing. One thing I noticed though: you have kept the helmet color consistent with the rest of the uniform except for the Cowboys, who have a royal uniform but a navy helmet. Is there a reason for that or was it just an "it looks better" kind of thing? Either way, it looks great, just seems inconsistent.

I just wanted the stars on the shoulders to match the stars on the helmet. It does suck that its the odd one in the bunch but i prefer over the all royal blue set. Here is so you can see what i'm talking about. Some may like it this way but idk just doesnt seem right to me.

Cowboys 2.png

2 minutes ago, dmhtfld said:

I just wanted the stars on the shoulders to match the stars on the helmet. It does suck that its the odd one in the bunch but i prefer over the all royal blue set. Here is so you can see what i'm talking about. Some may like it this way but idk just doesnt seem right to me.

You're right, the navy does look better on the helmets. I don't think the navy pops on the royal like the royal does on the navy, and something about the most recent one just seems off. I'd stick with the navy helmet, even if it doesn't fit the mold.

• 4 weeks later...

Marvellous work, really. The Pats one is actually the lone jersey i would see them wear instead of the real ones.

And great execution as well! The template is awesome (BTW, did you do that or get it somewhere?) and the numbers seems so realistic. Excellent in every way!

Now with the critics :D

Personally, i dislike the Broncos: the white lines seems....i don't know, i don't like them...also they wear orange all year long..

The same goes with KC and Oakland, not much difference with the everyday jersey.

here and there, some teams are not as excellent, but i would say that you set the bar so high that some jersey just seem..."normal" (take that as a compliment!)

The Boys otherwise are awesome.

Again, did you do that template? i would love to use it for my Fnatasy League <3!!

PS: Falcons are on the Cowboys Tier, but the Jags....just NO, please XD

Archived