NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

12 minutes ago, suns1977 said:

Need to see an unblurred photo but I'm actually fine with this color as long as it doesn't look too much like Atlanta's set.

Is that blue trim?  Very interesting mash of colors there, but I'm oddly not appalled.  

It's hard to tell in the image, but yes, the trim and numbers are both navy. 

And I think I'm with @FinsUp1214, they look pretty decent so far, and I have a feeling they'll only look better in clearer images. They look like a good mix between modern and classic, and I like the way they chose to implement navy. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the rest of their set, but I'm obviously reserving full judgement until it's all officially unveiled.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Satomiblood said:

Not bad (Cleveland's jerseys). Only thing I don't like so far is the unfinished shoulder trim. Looking forward to clearer images as they become available.

I'm surprised to colors worked so well together.

Still worried about the shoulder trim and striping on the sides. Tough to tell from the photo but I hope they aren't just random curved swooshes. Maybe checkered as a reference to the throwbacks? 

1 minute ago, ScubaSteve said:

It's not "bad" looking, it just looks like they're entering Atlanta Hawks territory with it. Is it just me or does that red look much lighter?

I mentioned this as well.  I need to see a better pic but that was my only worry was it shouldn't look like Atlanta's set.

All in all tho, I like what I see thus far.

22 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

It's not "bad" looking, it just looks like they're entering Atlanta Hawks territory with it. Is it just me or does that red look much lighter?

That was definitely my first thought when I looked at this. If that navy was black, that's what I envision the perfect Atlanta Hawks update to look like.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

2 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

Cavs wine jersey? 

IMG_0278.JPG

Edit: Here is the source

As with most people so far, i'm liking this. The 'whine' color does look a bit light, but i'd assume it'll be basically the same as the whine color they've been using. I like the subtle striping on the sides. The navy waistband looks good. The collar seems a little weird in this photo. Navy with just a little gold thing in the front?

I'd also assume since this jersey says Cleveland with the CAVS on the waistband, the CAVS font jersey will probably have the alt logo with the C and sword. Possibly the black jersey?

Cavs are smart to goose one last year of LeBron jersey sales.

It almost doesn't even matter what they look like.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

51 minutes ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

Surprised at the positive response -- I'd say these are okay at best, with my

opinion likely to worsen upon seeing all the details once they're fully unveiled. 

I think people are trying to be optimistic. There's certainly a good bit going on, so we can at least glean some positives from it early on. Will we like it overall? That's to be determined.

Archived