NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, DJT said:

Yeah I know when wearing some basketball shorts the part that kinda catches when you get low in a defensive stance is the part where the new slit is. Not sure if its for just some shorts or not, but I know Nike will have a very good reason for it.

I'm sure they will, and I hope it's backed by actual science and not placebo talk.

57412181cf181.image.jpg

If Iguodola had a front cut on his tight shorts in this picture, he'd have more range of motion.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

23 hours ago, DJT said:

Not sure how people are saying this looks like the Hawks jersey....this looks nothing like the Atlanta Hawks jersey, unless the similarities is they are both red(ish) basketball jerseys...

uniforms-3.jpg

On 7/25/2017 at 2:15 PM, Conrad. said:

I think people are saying this because the new Cavs jersey reminds them of the old Red/White/Navy Hawks uniform template with the weird piping and V-neck collar.
5047_atlanta_hawks-road-2011.gif

25 minutes ago, gopistons899004 said:

I'm very interested to see how well the jerseys with ads on them sell, because now that's technically the authentic version. Does anybody here plan to buy one of those?

They aren't selling jerseys with the ads on them. They will just have the swoosh.

3 hours ago, gopistons899004 said:

I wonder if the names on the back of the jerseys will be arched now? I don't think the Pistons have ever done that.

Also, I'm guessing that the Motor City and Chrome jerseys are gone?

Hopefully it is only a mockup and there are subtle changes once they are officially unveiled 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

14 minutes ago, BShaw20 said:

I'm not a Spurs fan but I'm a HEB fan so I hope the Spurs uses them too, the WNBA team already does. And I will buy a Kawhi jersey with a HEB logo.

The Coyote was spotted wearing a jersey with an HEB logo last year.

maxresdefault.jpg

6 hours ago, suns1977 said:

So far these ads aren't completely destroying the look like I thought they would.  (From @darrenrovell on Twitter.)

Ads.jpg

The nefarious part about this advertising is that it is working.  

For example I'm 40 years old and have had never heard of Infor nor Flagstar.

But I like NBA and interested in the apparel, and hereby now aware of these companies.

Where did you get those photos? Are those the official or are they mock ups? Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Derek94 said:

The nefarious part about this advertising is that it is working.  

For example I'm 40 years old and have had never heard of Infor nor Flagstar.

But I like NBA and interested in the apparel, and hereby now aware of these companies.

Here's the official graphic for the OKC uniforms:

IMG_6475.thumb.JPG.b0d4a73d66b0d53a341c9357e3823535.JPG

Considering the Pistons' graphic showed the socks and tights matching the color of each respective uniform, I wouldn't be surprised if these images give an accurate picture of the color of socks and tights each team has elected to pair with each uniform. I don't mean to suggest that'll definitely be the case, just that it wouldn't surprise me if it were. For the Thunder, I hope it is the case because it's always bugged me how they've worn black socks and tights with their navy accented road uniforms. I'd much prefer white, though navy would be my ideal choice to be paired with their road uniform.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived