NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

My guess is it's the "community" set, if it is indeed referencing Moab.

Still a crap idea.

Yeah, mother of all bad (uniforms)\

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

13 minutes ago, spockEars7 said:

Yeah, figured that's what it will be used for. Just wondering which throwbacks. The 90s throwbacks, the gray 70s throwbacks, or something inspired by them.

I think they'll probably go 70s since you really didn't see them that much with the previous sets.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

On 7/27/2017 at 9:22 AM, BucksFan5 said:

Shopped. Look at how warped that number three is...

The person who shopped this just took the number 23 from the Fanatics t-shirt a couple pages back.

That's what they will look like though.

I actually used Conrads jersey concept and recreated the numbers myself rather then copy and pasting them. 

3 hours ago, Colorsism said:

I appreciate you sharing my artwork on here! And yes for everyone wonder it was photoshopped and I did it to the best of my ability. 

I found the image off a store here in Australia called Kickz101 who posted it on their social media feeds when I saw it.

The Blazers uniforms aren't bad at all. I like that they kept the silver on the sash and neck/shoulder trim, though it's still an odd decision considering they phased it out of their logo. Rip City looks better on the waist band than on the back of the shorts. If there's one thing I like across the board, it's that Nike is at least removing the butt stamps. However, not every uniform needs a logo on its waist band - partial or otherwise.

Archived