NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the individual unveilings better. It adds excitement with a new one coming out nearly every day, rather than just the one big onslaught of disappointment like the NHL. Every team gets their day in the sun and you can process the jerseys better instead of trying to look through 30 designs at once.

4 minutes ago, Prince Harry said:

I like the individual unveilings better. It adds excitement with a new one coming out nearly every day, rather than just the one big onslaught of disappointment like the NHL. Every team gets their day in the sun and you can process the jerseys better instead of trying to look through 30 designs at once.

I just wish there was a public schedule.  The Nuggets unveiling on 8/8 might be part of the NBA's plan, but those of us not in the know are asking "Why?  Why not today??"

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

If Denver had actually unveiled the new jersey, the whole "what's in the box?" thing they were doing would have been awesome...

What's in the box? Apparently a Western Union advertisement patch...:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, UncleJunior said:

I like the "Brotherly Love" script on the bottom. As for this Stub Hub patch...eh!!!! The oversized Nike swoosh..tad obnoxious
Nothing you can do about it, all the jerseys will have some ad on them.

Every time I see a new Sixers jersey, I can just say to myself "well it could be MUCH MUCH worse!" ?
These from the early 90s...wow these were painfully bad!
YXgxpvu.png

Ugh...hate the dropshadow. wish they would have just done a simple outline treatment like the Bulls got. Although you make a good point...It's the best uniform ever compared to those early 90's Shawn Bradley / Clarence Weatherspoon era jerseys -lol

I still remember Charles Barkley telling a reporter it looked like his kid got a hold of some crayons and designed a uniform when he saw them.  

I'm pretty sure he only wore them for one season, and it was the one when he wore Billy Cunningham's retired #32 in honor of Magic Johnson (I guess I get it, but I don't see him as an honorable guy.)  I think he only wore his usual #34 in that uniform for a small handful of games.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I still remember Charles Barkley telling a reporter it looked like his kid got a hold of some crayons and designed a uniform when he saw them.  

I'm pretty sure he only wore them for one season, and it was the one when he wore Billy Cunningham's retired #32 in honor of Magic Johnson (I guess I get it, but I don't see him as an honorable guy.)  I think he only wore his usual #34 in that uniform for a small handful of games.

Yup, he called them

the Wonder Woman jerseys.  

91-92 through 93-94.

Archived