Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

WSU151    2,546
5 hours ago, Derek94 said:

And nice that Nike is bringing back the Heat set from the James years in the black set.

lebron_james_miami_heat_a_l.jpg

LeBron wore the black throwback as well with the Heat. 

lebron-james-black-mask.jpg

3 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

They're pretty clearly the same color as before, which is a light blue.

grizzlies.jpg

Well, shoot. I always figured it was dingy arena lighting that made them look that way. Seems odd to use use a white swoosh if that’s the case.

KittSmith_95    642
1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

LeBron wore the black throwback as well while with the Heat. 

lebron-james-black-mask.jpg

Off Topic, but I'm mad the NBA fined him for wearing this mask. I honestly feel that if a NBA player wants to wear a mask or needs to wear one due to injury in order to keep playing, allow them to be customizable like goalie masks are. Look how badass this masks looks to the one Rip wore: 

IFWT-Rip-Hamilton.jpg

Also, if those are the 4 jerseys we do see @Conrad., I'm all for them. 

KillWIll    18

Has anyone mentioned this yet? 

HD7pLSC.jpg.1121f5fd9cfdf425fb4328f01638723d.jpg

The round about fanatics shirts seem to be very accurate so far in terms of jersey numbers and colors (76ers drop shadows, the cavs jerseys) and this seems to contradict the earlier Phoenix leak... unless they have another purple jersey, for some reason.

LakeShow24    61
12 hours ago, Conrad. said:

I'm excited Lakers will have a classic uniform this season. Whether it's the MPLS or Blue and White jerseys, it's nice to see them in game again.

Shadojoker    643
2 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Was this posted earlier? 

Also:

ff_2851086_full.jpg&w=600

Man if I see that Red Ben Franklin Fanatics $35 t-shirt jersey replica that was posted over a month ago for the millionth time again... 

Btw. That blue jersey shirt from Chris Heck's Twitter post is new though! 

Germanshepherd    563

Wow, that was probably the worst option for that era they could've gone with. 

bowld    566

The yellow version has been released a number of times over the past decade or so. Most fans already own that version, thus they went with the white. Its all about the $$$ people

upperV03    2,399

If the Warriors were gonna do a white throwback, it should've been the Run TMC set:

IMG_6732.JPG.ff15ea5bc89ef337995c071a805122aa.JPGIMG_6733.JPG.4875aa5d136ffb12c8585d738811a7b1.JPG

ScubaSteve    309
3 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Was this posted earlier? 

Also:

ff_2851086_full.jpg&w=600

Very odd. It has the patch from last year (and essentially is a t-shirt version of their alternate), yet it has the StubHub sponsorship. My best guess is something that they gave out/sold during those throwback nights last season?

Quillz    263

That blue lettering does not contrast against the red background very well at all. It's way too harsh, there should be a white keyline around the blue.

JTrainGBR83    167
15 hours ago, KillWIll said:

Has anyone mentioned this yet? 

HD7pLSC.jpg.1121f5fd9cfdf425fb4328f01638723d.jpg

The round about fanatics shirts seem to be very accurate so far in terms of jersey numbers and colors (76ers drop shadows, the cavs jerseys) and this seems to contradict the earlier Phoenix leak... unless they have another purple jersey, for some reason.

So the numbers on the purple jersey will be white? ? That's no good at all

spartacat_12    177
On 8/5/2017 at 3:45 PM, Derek94 said:

Thanks for the list. Atlanta red/yellow is gonna look good.  And nice that Nike is bringing back the Heat set from the James years in the black set.

These look way too much like the Bulls.

I prefer the black set from this era that used red & orange as trim colours. The orange is just enough to keep them from looking like Blazers rip offs.

phutmasterflex    558
1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

If the Warriors were gonna do a white throwback, it should've been the Run TMC set:

IMG_6732.JPG.ff15ea5bc89ef337995c071a805122aa.JPGIMG_6733.JPG.4875aa5d136ffb12c8585d738811a7b1.JPG

After that piece of trash remix uniform they did last season they won't be touching this identity at least for the next bit I think. Maybe in a couple seasons. 

Cardsblues02    126
23 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

After that piece of trash remix uniform they did last season they won't be touching this identity at least for the next bit I think. Maybe in a couple seasons. 

Still better than the new Classic Uniforms

phutmasterflex    558
12 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Still better than the new Classic Uniforms

It actually isn't. Mismatching fonts and imbalance of colors because of forced attempt to slap on old wordmark onto a modern set. So lazy

Cardsblues02    126
22 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

It actually isn't. Mismatching fonts and imbalance of colors because of forced attempt to slap on old wordmark onto a modern set. So lazy

The one they will use next years feels just as lazy to me. The white doesn't fit, if they wanted to use that uni should have went with gold.

spockEars7    16
On 8/5/2017 at 2:45 PM, Derek94 said:

Thanks for the list. Atlanta red/yellow is gonna look good.  And nice that Nike is bringing back the Heat set from the James Hardaway/Mourning years in the black set.