Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Was this posted earlier? 

Also:

ff_2851086_full.jpg&w=600

Very odd. It has the patch from last year (and essentially is a t-shirt version of their alternate), yet it has the StubHub sponsorship. My best guess is something that they gave out/sold during those throwback nights last season?

15 hours ago, KillWIll said:

Has anyone mentioned this yet? 

HD7pLSC.jpg.1121f5fd9cfdf425fb4328f01638723d.jpg

The round about fanatics shirts seem to be very accurate so far in terms of jersey numbers and colors (76ers drop shadows, the cavs jerseys) and this seems to contradict the earlier Phoenix leak... unless they have another purple jersey, for some reason.

So the numbers on the purple jersey will be white? ? That's no good at all

On 8/5/2017 at 3:45 PM, Derek94 said:

Thanks for the list. Atlanta red/yellow is gonna look good.  And nice that Nike is bringing back the Heat set from the James years in the black set.

lebron_james_miami_heat_a_l.jpg

These look way too much like the Bulls.

I prefer the black set from this era that used red & orange as trim colours. The orange is just enough to keep them from looking like Blazers rip offs.

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

If the Warriors were gonna do a white throwback, it should've been the Run TMC set:

IMG_6732.JPG.ff15ea5bc89ef337995c071a805122aa.JPGIMG_6733.JPG.4875aa5d136ffb12c8585d738811a7b1.JPG

After that piece of trash remix uniform they did last season they won't be touching this identity at least for the next bit I think. Maybe in a couple seasons. 

Go A's!

22 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

It actually isn't. Mismatching fonts and imbalance of colors because of forced attempt to slap on old wordmark onto a modern set. So lazy

The one they will use next years feels just as lazy to me. The white doesn't fit, if they wanted to use that uni should have went with gold.

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

The one they will use next years feels just as lazy to me. The white doesn't fit, if they wanted to use that uni should have went with gold.

At least it's a throwback that actually is a throwback. 

They used a gold throwback two years ago so I understand why they don't want to go that route this season. 

Go A's!

On 8/5/2017 at 10:22 AM, DG_Now said:

I'm trying to watch the NBA Africa game but it looks like they're playing in a movie theater. Why so dark?

MOD EDIT

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

According to @Conrad. twitter conversation with Derf Diggler, regarding Golden State alternate uniforms.

It looks like their Chinese New Year will be "Blue and Gold with a dragon on the logo" and "The Slate unis will have "The Town" with an Oak Tree".

Source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/phredroq

Hopefully we see a mockup within the week! 

shado_logo.gif

7 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

According to @Conrad. twitter conversation with Derf Diggler, regarding Golden State alternate uniforms.

It looks like their Chinese New Year will be "Blue and Gold with a dragon on the logo" and "The Slate unis will have "The Town" with an Oak Tree".

Source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/phredroq

Hopefully we see a mockup within the week! 

The alternate with "The Town" on it will likely be black, not slate. I'd say it's a fairly safe bet that it'll correspond with this shirt:

IMG_6389.thumb.PNG.67d8ee7212d73c67e0075709d75fe721.PNG

We've gone over the shirt before, but assuming it matches up with the supposed "The Town" alternate uniform, it looks like it'll be paired with gold (yellow) accents, and of course the different number font as well.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

That's pretty disappointing. Headscratching why they would use the inferior, blander version of this set

Considering how much of a fan favorite their gold "The City" jerseys have been for so long, it really is baffling why they would want to pull out the white throwbacks...

As an Oakland native, I am looking forward to those rumored "The Town" jerseys though.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

Archived